Quantcast

M-land update thread

Sep 19, 2008
Central Alamance County
Greyhound and I have been moving quite a bit of dirt recently. The XXX line is really getting big, lips and landers have been widened. Pump track is 2/3 complete at this point. I expect to finish it this weekend. "Lunch Trey" line has one additional hip with another on the way. Also new flow line coming right at the big ladder before the ski jump. Plan is to light the XXX, Lunch Trey and pump track also this winter for night sessions.
Gonna get some new pics up Mon if possible. Looking for others in the Burlington area that would like to help build and ride. I'm in Graham, trails are on my 6 acres of land. Usually do a Wed night ride 6pm until.
I am Bullit on the triangle site, some of you allready know me. Jody refers to me as nice guy mike, thus the name used here. Garlic is also one of my riding buddies and I have been helping him a little on his trails in Wallburg. Come and check out M-land!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Our usual Wednesday night shenanigans. I mostly drank beer and took pictures....enjoy.

Will I. am through the bowl-berm.

NiceGuyMike screams through the corner. The TrailorPark is fast like a Camaro.

Dogboy getting his schwerve on. Deftly avoiding the Skeeter Pit-O-Moistness.

Mike once more....so fast, he blew the color right out muh lense.

On to the main line.....a little "chundrey" as of late, but still plenty fast.

Dogboy...you know, doing his thing. Killing it.

A white ninja.

Mike with this one-footed thingymuhjig.....

Some more Dogboy....a sequence of awesomeness.

Mike at it again....studying that bottom bracket.

Yeah....that's right...nosing it in, y'all.

Dogboy....streaking in the quad.

Last edited:

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Really nice pics. Thanks.

I wish I could find some dirt without rocks around these parts. Those trails look like so much fun.