Quantcast

M & M's - no idea what they are called

J

JRB

There is some new candy bar with M & M's in a chocolate bar. How are they still coming up with new ideas??? Kind of stupid, candy in candy and all, but hats off they are not on the bullschit no carb wagon. I can't believe there is still R & D for candy companies in 2004.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
loco-gringo said:
There is some new candy bar with M & M's in a chocolate bar. How are they still coming up with new ideas??? Kind of stupid, candy in candy and all, but hats off they are not on the bullschit no carb wagon. I can't believe there is still R & D for candy companies in 2004.

thats a good candy bar.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:

Oh no way...TRY one..they are good...someone here at work gave me a little halloween sized one and it was GOOD...I also thought it might be overkill, but its GOOD!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
3 members of the Mars family, each tied for 27th richest people in the world...worth 10.4 Billion

I think they may have some cash for R&D :rolleyes:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
When me and my friends were little...like 6th grade or something...we would write letters to the candy companies like Hershey's, Mars, etc. and say that we chipped a tooth on a nutshell in a candy bar and they would send some big package of candy and products that they make like chocolate syrup! HAHAHAHA! We got 3 or 4 packages each I think...we even went as far as writing the company that makes Abba Zabbas! Annabelle or something! Ingenious!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
It's like Loco Gringo is the PG 13 ranter...he tries to be like the XXX Knuckleslammer ranter, but he can't quite get it right....

Ha hahahah LOL!

nailed it!

J

JRB

douglas said:
and they are called "M-azing"

Yes - that is it. Have I been sheltered??? How long have they been out.

*This was not meant to be a rant. I thought it was cool and I was surprised. I mean we got people in space and all and are just figuring out to mix cherry and diet coke and schit. Douglas' driving thread - now that was a rant.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
It's like Loco Gringo is the PG 13 ranter...he tries to be like the XXX Knuckleslammer ranter, but he can't quite get it right....

Fortunately I can curse in PG-13. That is what I am really on earth for. :D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
Yes - that is it. Have I been sheltered??? How long have they been out.

*This was not meant to be a rant. I thought it was cool and I was surprised. I mean we got people in space and all and are just figuring out to mix cherry and diet coke and schit. Douglas' driving thread - now that was a rant.

Yeah! Damnit! Why the hell did they take so long to make diet cherry coke, the bastards! They think us diabetics enjoy just PLAIN diet coke all the time? Like when you go to a restaurant your choices are...iced t or diet coke or god forbid diet pepsi...diet pepsi tastes like pine sol...I'm gonna sue the next restaurant I go to because I have no choices in what I can drink...

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
dh girlie said:
Yeah! Damnit! Why the hell did they take so long to make diet cherry coke, the bastards! They think us diabetics enjoy just PLAIN diet coke all the time? Like when you go to a restaurant your choices are...iced t or diet coke or god forbid diet pepsi...diet pepsi tastes like pine sol...I'm gonna sue the next restaurant I go to because I have no choices in what I can drink...

i stay just stick to beer.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
laura said:
i stay just stick to beer.

Oh yeah but on those occasions where I do not indulge in a beer with dinner, it pisses me off...now Sweet Tomatoes...the salad bar place...they at least offer diet Sprite...but their diet coke is sooo good. Like McDonalds...their diet coke is the BEST...they must put opium or something in it cuz I will actually crave a mcdonalds diet coke...

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
dh girlie said:
Hmmm...I think my favorite candy would be Reeses Nutrageous...or Almond Joy...course I can't indulge in too much candy, but I do buy my favorite candies to give out at halloween...
My favorite would have to be cookies and creme Power Bars. Are Power Bars candy though?

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I am watching my girlish figure, so I wouldn't know. Although I had one of those big kitkats the other day and the damn thing was like 240 calories!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
I can only eat two packs of sour patch kids then my tongue starts bleeding.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Tenchiro said:
I am watching my girlish figure, so I wouldn't know. Although I had one of those big kitkats the other day and the damn thing was like 240 calories!

its sad really. i dont even attempt to get candy anymore. everytime i read the label i get depressed. most candy bars have more calories than my breakfast does.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
dh girlie said:
Nooooo...I'm not alone on that one...I know other people that say mcdonalds has the best coke or diet coke....seriously...it just tastes better...

mcdonalds does have the best coke on the face of the planet. their frozen coke is orgasmic. tooo bad i hate coke and mcdonalds or i would indulge more often.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
indieboy said:
i ate a 2lb container the other night with noooooooo problem

Dude that's SICK!
You must have sandpaper tongue 75 grit.

I wonder what would happen if you ate buffalo wings after that :dancing:

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
laura said:
mcdonalds does have the best coke on the face of the planet. their frozen coke is orgasmic. tooo bad i hate coke and mcdonalds or i would indulge more often.
you would enjoy going to the world of coke muesem here in atlanta. it's right next to my school and everyday i'm sooooooo tempted to go in and take the tour so i can sit in the little room where you can drink as many coke products from all over the world as long as you stay in that room

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
laura said:

So far today I learned that Frozen Coke makes Laura Orgasmic and morning wood makes her quessy.

Hhhmmm.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
DVNT said:
Dude that's SICK!
You must have sandpaper tongue 75 grit.

I wonder what would happen if you ate buffalo wings after that :dancing:

i would have been ok.
one day while at work i ate a 2lbs of sour jelly belly's. my friend didn't think i could possibly make my training ride with out throwing up atleast once...i was fine.... :)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
laura said:
its sad really. i dont even attempt to get candy anymore. everytime i read the label i get depressed. most candy bars have more calories than my breakfast does.
It's not so much the calories, for me - but all that "high fructose" this and "polysaturated" that. When did they stop putting *food* in food? :think:

Luckily the malted milk balls are in the bulk bins and the plain plastic bag I put 'em in doesn't have an ingredient list. :thumb:

-S.S.-

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
DVNT said:
So far today I learned that Frozen Coke makes Laura Orgasmic and morning wood makes her quessy.

Hhhmmm.

really its just the mental image of some 60-something year old dudes morning wood.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Funny though. How many 60 yr old guys would pay big bucks for an early rise and this guy chops his off!