Quantcast

\m/ tuesday gfmt \m/

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
need tripod.

need a 150-500.

need to trespass.

hands shake like a palsied motherfvcker...

clouds need to go the fvck away.

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
My shoulder hurts. I think I hurt it about 3 weeks ago opening up a crib for the chidlin.

It has already had some rotator cuff damage, and it's been separated... All this ass-sitting in Dakar has really let things loosen up. I guess I'm not fit for crib-duty.

Heh... duty...

EDIT: and it's raining.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
effing volvo. ( yes I checked the child lock feature and the window lock button) got in the car at work and went to roll up the windows. Passenger front went up then retracted all the way down and now the switch isn't working. wenr online and it looks like I have to take the door panel off then test power to the motor and switches. what a pain in the ass. no time right now and with thunderstorms in the area it looks like it stays in the garage and I take the truck/camper to work.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
does anyone know if AdBlock Plus has a "Royal Baby" filter? JTFC am I ever tired of hearing about it and about all those wankers. it's worse than spam.

In other news my wife and youngest and sick with a cold, and my oldest's daycare is closed for the day. I took off work yesterday but now I feel like I'm coming down with it. I hope it doesn't interfere with my thursday night ride, I have a new Pike to break in...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Think I have vacation hangover. I feel poopy. Too much sand, water, sun, and booze. Think I'm going to stay inside and only drink water today.

Also, were you aware that there is now a show on TV where all they do is show YouTube videos? Seems dangerously close to an infinite loop. Bread and circus.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
:wave:

Think I have vacation hangover. I feel poopy. Too much sand, water, sun, and booze. Think I'm going to stay inside and only drink water today.

Also, were you aware that there is now a show on TV where all they do is show YouTube videos? Seems dangerously close to an infinite loop. Bread and circus.
tosh.0 - reruns of the internet.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Didn't Shaq have a show for like 4 episodes, too?
Considering Shaq is infinitely funnier than Rob Dyrdek, I'd watch that. He did have a show a couple years ago where he competed against other athletes at their own sport, but that was short lived (though more than 4 episodes).

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Fork for the DJ bike gets here today. Gonna slap that on and go see how long it takes me to break myself. I'm putting the over/under at about 3 minutes. :thumb:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Remember when the ice creak truck would drive through the nieghborhood? Was walking back from breakfast and parked on the corner of Emerald and Ocean, was the dildo man. Nice new Ford, vinyl lettering, and country music blasting from the speakers. "Latex free, hypoallergenic, Pyrex dildos". "Try glass!"

Fvcking so cal, you so crazy!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Remember when the ice creak truck would drive through the nieghborhood? Was walking back from breakfast and parked on the corner of Emerald and Ocean, was the dildo man. Nice new Ford, vinyl lettering, and country music blasting from the speakers. "Latex free, hypoallergenic, Pyrex dildos". "Try glass!"

so did you try glass?

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA

how come I haz to spread the reps so much??

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO

lol...yes!

make sure your plug has a flared base!

Last edited:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Morning ladies & gents.
Did some yoga & a short hangboard workout this AM. Ate some crappy premade sushi & cheetos for breakfast. Feeling good. Highly caffeinated but cant seem to eek out any creativity. Must need something. A walk maybe.

Just nailed down a kayaking trip for my brother, dad & me down Black Canyon on the Colorado River. Will be a stellar time.

fkna, is it friday yet?

Last edited:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I'm not a big TV watcher. I don't go around mentioning it to everyone every 30 seconds like a preachy vegan, but I'm just not a TV guy. Because of this, people feel compelled to tell me all about their favorite TV show. "Did you see X on Y? OMG, let me tell you!"

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm not a big TV watcher. I don't go around mentioning it to everyone every 30 seconds like a preachy vegan, but I'm just not a TV guy. Because of this, people feel compelled to tell me all about their favorite TV show. "Did you see X on Y? OMG, let me tell you!"
big tv watcher?

you only watch small screens?

you're little and you watch tv?