Quantcast

*** M ***

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Warm enough to ride the moto into work without being totally miserable, but I-66 feels like a motocross course, esp in the dark.

(JBP, still waiting on Walridge for those damed fork parts...killing me seeing it sitting in the garage with the front end off for weeks on end...)

IMG_20200203_080458836_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Sent in a counter offer for one of the jerbs asking for more $$$. Not unreasonable, but we shall see what they say. Otherwise, it would appear that this job hunting saga may be over with.

Now to buy a fuel efficient commuter car.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
congo rats

back at werk, herp a derp

not much riding this weekend. Plenty of illnesses. Didn't want to get on the road to deal with drunky mcpregame on the same day as the stupor bowl. Hope I can get out there this weekend. Still waiting on my german parts. hmpph

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Three fatbike rides in a row gave me chafed nipples. Polartech base layer is hard on le titties.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
31* and windy damn, it was 72 on Saturday. I guess it is going to be a warm jacket and long pants kind of day. Breing coffee and feeding the dogs. Aside from needing the money what is my motivation for going to work today? fucking none that's what.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Three things from the redneck wedding:

It was in a literal swamp.

The bride's father was wearing dress shoes with no socks. Bride's mother was high as fuck on "meth or heroin." I guess we couldn't narrow it down further than that.

The enormous woman sitting across from me chugged a Chek soda, belched loudly, then crushed the can flat between her Michelin Man hands. This, my friends, was the highlight of the evening. I know some people got married or whatever, but I saw a genuine goddam Corn Syrup Troll.

They gussied the bride up so she looked like the Statue of Liberty instead of Shrek. All in all, that's quite an improvement. I mean, who hasn't cranked one off to the Statue of Liberty?

Anybody want to guess how pregnant she was?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

The bride's father was wearing dress shoes with no socks. Bride's mother was high as fuck on "meth or heroin." I guess we couldn't narrow it down further than that.

The enormous woman sitting across from me chugged a Chek soda, belched loudly, then crushed the can flat between her Michelin Man hands. This, my friends, was the highlight of the evening. I know some people got married or whatever, but I saw a genuine goddam Corn Syrup Troll.

They gussied the bride up so she looked like the Statue of Liberty instead of Shrek. All in all, that's quite an improvement. I mean, who hasn't cranked one off to the Statue of Liberty?

also, i'm picturing a live action episode of squidbillies

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth

Please tell us you took pics and will share them with us.......:eek:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Woke up at 2am feeling like I was about to hurl. Did not fall back asleep until sometime after 6am and then the alarm went off at 7. Fack. Today is going to be a long one.

Was going to try to go skating today, but I think I will opt out and sleep instead.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Woke up at 2am feeling like I was about to hurl. Did not fall back asleep until sometime after 6am and then the alarm went off at 7. Fack. Today is going to be a long one.

Was going to try to go skating today, but I think I will opt out and sleep instead.
i woke up at 4 after having weirder than usual dreams. was also completely uncovered and cold. dur furq. didn't get much sleep after that. :stosh:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I was thinking the same thing, it would be the icing on the cake if the father of the bride was holding a shotgun.
I don't think he's legally allowed to be in possession of a weapon.

In the interest of full disclosure, the parents are my daughter's in laws. The son is OK and incredibly embarrassed by his family.

So... yeah.

Last edited:

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
I work with a bunch of 49ers fans, I assume they either won, or maybe lost because this place is a ghost town today.

So, with the South being the South, he was definitely in possession of at least 3 weapons?

Sounds better than the last wedding I went to, cash bar, bad music playing too loudly from only 1 side of the room blowing out my right ear only, had to wear a tie, only good part was the groom's dad's toast where he talked about the groom's ex-fiance for 5 minutes and there was a subtle reference to some sort of venereal disease in there.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Start of the last month here and someone forgot to tell security that I had been extended. Card key didn't work and nobody else gets here until 8. Suck it. Gotta score some more coffee as my first cup is done.

Happy Monday.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning Monkeys.

Start of the last month here and someone forgot to tell security that I had been extended. Card key didn't work and nobody else gets here until 8. Suck it. Gotta score some more coffee as my first cup is done.

Happy Monday.
do donuts in the parking lot until someone else arrives

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California

In the interest of full disclosure, the parents are my daughter's in laws. The son is OK and incredibly embarrassed by his family.

So... yeah.
Yeah, its tough when the kid is good but the family is a little........... different. Well as long as they are good peeps its all good. Worst comes to worst it will make a great Jerry Springer episode somewhere down the road.