Quantcast

M6 with Bos Suspention & new Saint

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
If test riders ever were needed please put me on the list.

It impresses me how Intense is reaching out to customers. This is what sold me on Iron Horse back in 2005 when Todd and Dante was doing the same plus of course a good bike. Looks like Intense can offer the same package.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Jesus... is that Steber's personal rig?

In millions of dollars, how expensive IS that thing?

That IS a Ti spring on the Sex Toy rear shock correct?... I've never seen a Ti spring on a DH bike with a free length that long... looks crazy expensive...

Last edited:

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
M6 with Bos Idylle pro fork & Stoy shock, very trick.
Good Lord! looks like it's time for a 13 minute SB run or two. Roll that thing up here and get it all broken in on :biggrin: TRAIL!

Sick bike and well Mclaren F1 for suspension!:cheers:

karpi

Monkey
Apr 17, 2006
Santiasco, Chile
I guess everyone has summed it up pretty well, I guess that bike truely represents the word INTENSE. Aside from that, how does the BOS suspension ride, does it live up to it's prestige?

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Mirroring what Blue just asked: Does this see the (overdue) split between Intense and Manitou?

Bos as stock?

Looking good Jeff.

sayndesyn

Turbo Monkey
Generally when you get some suspension before it is released to the public it means you didn't pay for it.. I bet Jeff charges himself alot for his own frame as well.

ALMOST as f1 as a honda, but they are ground up to 1mm cubic pieces of scrap so you win.

someone has more money than they know what to do with...looks sick...too bad it has intense tires on it....hahahahahaha

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA
Generally when you get some suspension before it is released to the public it means you didn't pay for it.. I bet Jeff charges himself alot for his own frame as well.

ALMOST as f1 as a honda, but they are ground up to 1mm cubic pieces of scrap so you win.
aaaahhh...didn't know that was his bike.....got it now....:clue:

that would also explain the tires

pelo

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
Intense makes beautiful bikes. And that red color... Man... Doesn´t get any better.

Do you mind me borrowing it trying out new lines in that super gnarly rockgarden? ;)

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
bike looks awesome. The graphics on the M6 on the otherhand look cheap.