Quantcast

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Pitched the trip to the hubby last night....discussed details and timing. We would only be able to do it if we were home by Labor Day. So, if plans change slightly and can accommodate that, we're in, otherwise we will watch and live vicariously.

Pitched the trip to the hubby last night....discussed details and timing. We would only be able to do it if we were home by Labor Day. So, if plans change slightly and can accommodate that, we're in, otherwise we will watch and live vicariously.
I'll do exactly one pass at this.

Our current planned dates for riding are Monday September 12th to Wednesday the 14th.

If we were to accommodate Theresa and Earl and shoot for riding Saturday August 27th through Monday August 29th, would it work for everyone?

I'm not going to change the date if it means that someone who has already committed can't make it.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I'm PSYCHED. Planning shall commence!

We will likely road trip from our place out (perhaps with camper in tow) and back with JBP.

Note to self: get ass on bike and ride lots to prep 'cause it's gonna be EPIC people!

I just spoke with Jen at Dakota Cycles to tell her we're serious about this ride.

Anybody that's joining us should send a $50- deposit to
Dakota Cyclery,
4623 East Piedmont Road, Phoenix, AZ 85044​

When you send the deposit,say it's for the Ridemonkey Maah Daah Hey ride August 27th-29th.

Remember, it's first come, first served to a maximum of nine riders.

I'm sending Jen a link to this topic so she can answer any questions directly. Be kind.

Their web site is currently down, but will be back up by the end of the month.

On Facebook, they have a page at https://www.facebook.com/Dakota-Cyclery-Mountain-Bike-Adventures-130442783661696/.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Sended.

I don't have a checkbook so I just used Wells Fargo Bill Pay. I put a note on the memo field that references the Ridemonkey Ride. I also sent them a note on the Book of Face.

Hot damn.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I'm real excited about this. Time off is approved by work. Not that I expected there to be an issue, mind you, particularly this far out. Now I'm just wondering if I should take additional time off and explore some other stuff up in Montana after we Maah Daah Hey our faces off...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Damn it. Why didn't I think of that? Here I am mailing checks like some kind of Luddite :facepalm:.
There is the possibility that my check from WF Bill Pay won't have the memo on it, and the folks at Dakota Cyclery won't know what to do with it. That's why I sent them the FB note. But really, it's probably fine.

Luddite.

That fills one support van:
  1. Theresa
  2. Earl
  3. Full Trucker
  4. 'Squeeb
  5. me
  6. StiHacka
  7. Nick
  8. Lisa
  9. 4xBoy
If more people want to join, I think the cost per head gets reset for them as per the first van; I will ask Jen about it.
  • One to three more riders $300
  • Four riders $249
  • Five $218
  • Six $198
  • Seven $183
  • Eight $172
  • Nine $163