Quantcast

mac n cheese

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
lovebunny said:
no i laughed at something mcgrp01 said. it wasnt as bad as the other day at manzimans house. i got a whole plate of pasta and some garlic cloves stuck in there
I hate when That happens

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
lovebunny said:
no i laughed at something mcgrp01 said. it wasnt as bad as the other day at manzimans house. i got a whole plate of pasta and some garlic cloves stuck in there
You must have a nose the size of Florida to fit all that stuff up there.

The Cheese

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
lovebunny said:
I said something funny? :think:

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
SuzyCreamcheese said:
You must have a nose the size of Florida to fit all that stuff up there.

The Cheese

Hey us Florida folks take offense to that statement.

**** His nose probably has more elevation :mumble:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Skookum said:
This is true, but you can't put bacon in Top Ramen. That's definately a negative.....
You can totally put bacon in top ramen. Just make sure its not krispy bacon (cus krispy bacon sucks) and your all set. It complements the mystery beef thats already in there.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Stouffers mac & cheese with panko bread crumbs on top. Baked in the oven too. My Brother makes his with bacon and crumpled up Lays potato chips. Used to like the Howard Johnsons brand ones but I can't find the here in the States anymore?? That Kraft crap is kinda ghetto ain't it?

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
Mac n cheese is an imported delicacy over here.

I buy it by the case in the blackmarket.
The Asian girlfriend hates it with a passion, which means I get to eat it when she's not home.
I like to mix in jalapenos, bacon, and a little bit of green pepper.

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
Yes: noodles, peppers, hotwater, puppy.

Ramyun was invented in Korea. They don't make it like they used to, unless you are way out in the country...