Quantcast

Mac/Safari Computer Help!

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
How can she see what programs you are using? If it's something more complicated then she's standing behind you I don't think changing the icon of a program is going to fool her.

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
She can monitor what were looking at from her computer, it shows the Icons of what programs are open on our computers. Thanks for the link but I couldnt get it to work. My brother knows how to do it, so I will ask him

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
You just need to change the app icon?

Select app, command I, single click icon and paste icon you previously copied using the same move.

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
Ok, its photo class, we are learning was a panorama is, I wouldnt call myself a proffesional photographer, but close to one, So I dont think I really need to pay attention

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
Even if you change the icon she should still be able to click her mouse on it and it will probably tell her it is safari.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
merrrrjig said:
I wouldnt call myself a proffesional photographer, but close to one, So I dont think I really need to pay attention
Don't get all pompus untill you are actualy making a real salary that is more than the teacher and have some professional recognition. Just pay atention you may accedently learn something. Or move to SB no learning ever goes on there so you should be fine.