Quantcast

MAC Series DVD ????

DHZombie

Chimp
Jul 12, 2005
88
0
Leesburg, VA
Earlier this year at the Blue Knob race of the MAC Series, a young guy was showing video that he had taken of the Monster Park event at Snowshoe on his laptop.

He and a young lady were taking videos of the race that day and he said that he was going to be putting together a DVD of the complete series for sale sometime later in the year.

Can anyone verify this ?? :confused: Does anyone have contact info for this guy? I would be very interested in purchasing one of these DVD's
 

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
609
0
Rivermont, Va
Pm dink, he is probably who you are talking about. Last time I talked to him he was working on his video of the whole season, that he was going to sell.
 

DHZombie

Chimp
Jul 12, 2005
88
0
Leesburg, VA
CHOP said:
Pm dink, he is probably who you are talking about. Last time I talked to him he was working on his video of the whole season, that he was going to sell.
Thanks for the contact info!! I'll get right on it !
 

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
7,596
0
Shut up and ride...
Did anyone see that mountain bike rag that had lizzardskin's advert on the inside rear cover. It was S.S. Monster Park......

Made me a little proud........ya know....?
 

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
609
0
Rivermont, Va
sirknight6 said:
Did anyone see that mountain bike rag that had lizzardskin's advert on the inside rear cover. It was S.S. Monster Park......

Made me a little proud........ya know....?
It is this month's issue of BIKE mag.....
 

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
2,160
0
Around DC
Yeah when i see monster park ad's im like wow i helped build that. Then i realize how much **** and work we went through and realized it sucked to build it.
 

DHZombie

Chimp
Jul 12, 2005
88
0
Leesburg, VA
Dhextremecb said:
Hey man....just wondering why you didn't show up at Duryea....it was a hoot....
~Charlie

DAMN this work thing !!!!!

Had to work on Sunday that weekend. :mumble: Boss's are so insensitive to the needs of racers. Whatsup wit dat ?

How did you guy's finish ? I heard the Samster had a pretty rough weekend. :dead:
 
DHZombie said:
DAMN this work thing !!!!!

Had to work on Sunday that weekend. :mumble: Boss's are so insensitive to the needs of racers. Whatsup wit dat ?

How did you guy's finish ? I heard the Samster had a pretty rough weekend. :dead:
Well, I finished 35th and Kevin finished 37th out of I'm guessing 80 some racers in the AM class. It was great. Got a few vids. Yeah Sam cased a gap jump and twisted up his knee...on his FIRST run, I wonder about him sometimes. So yeah.....looks like we're headed to Mountain Creek this weekend to see what we can't break up. We'll prolly be camping at Beaver Creek so let me know if you'd be interested.
 

DHZombie

Chimp
Jul 12, 2005
88
0
Leesburg, VA
Charlie,

GREAT JOB !! 35th and 37th out of 80, what more can I say !

I wish I could go with you guy's this weekend, but I will be getting an MRI on Friday for what my surgeon now tells me may be a completely torn rotator cuff ligament. :nopity:

He said that it might have gottten completely torn when I had my accident during the Snowshoe NORBA weekend. I guess I am lucky that I was able to finish out my racing season as it is.

I hope you guy's have a great time this weekend. STAY WARM !!
 

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
1,168
0
VIRGINIA
mobius said:
Yeah when i see monster park ad's im like wow i helped build that. Then i realize how much **** and work we went through and realized it sucked to build it.

you just HAD to brag about it didn't you. haha :D

it's also funny that when you read the article, if it wasn't for Phil Duncan painting the Snowshoe logos on all the ramps you wouldn't even be able to tell it was freakin' here! i think there are more sterotypical hillbilly remarks than there was references to where it was.

oh yea, anyone ever heard of a little place called "The FireFox Grille"?

didn't think so :rolleyes: thanks Bike. we'll remember that one.