Quantcast

MAC Series finals awards just got a little sweeter!!

Apr 9, 2004
Mount Carmel,PA
Hey every one.
The Mid-Atlantic DH series finals at Snowshoe, during the Mayhem in the Mountains weekend is getting a boost in the prize fund.
Us guys at Kranzel Bike (www.kranzelbike.com) and Racers Edge are happy to announce that we will Be providing a cash award to help with college expences. The Kranzel Bike / Racers Edge, Daniel J. Kranzel Memorial Scholorship will offer the sweet Sum of $100.00 cash and some other off to school goodies awarded to the fastest finishing man /woman beginner or sport racer and the fastest finishing expert who is a new entering freshman at a college or trade school for the up coming year. all you got to do is fill out the entry form at registration and ride fast. you don't have to win . just be the fastest freshman in the DH. Make sure to tell all your Friends, and Give a big Thanks to Mike, for helping get this thing rolling. Maybe next year the fund will grow to at least enough for chips to go with the beer, I mean books, you will be spending the cash. any questions you can e mail me directly at rixpi@ptd.net or check out our website. I will be posting somthing as soon as I get my a little time this afternoon.
Thanks,
Rick Kranzel

Apr 9, 2004
Mount Carmel,PA
We are trying to get an idea of who may be going for this. how about a roll call to all the new frosh plannining to attend. trying to get a little somthing going maybe for all entrys.
rick