Quantcast

Mack The Knife Goes In Today

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
What's better than soaking in your hot tub?

Soaking in your neighbors vacant Airbnb hot tub ftw...

hc_1638468681309_compress84.jpg

Shit is all kinds of melty down in Idahoozle, too slushy for fat bike or skis.

Bridger season tix holders must be getting anxious...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
TL;DR: Boss lady "Wow. Your strategy makes a lot more sense. We're going to do it that way this time and possibly company-wide going forward."
I'm just sticking around waiting for the day when you finally lose your shit go full wookie and rip someone's arms off.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
as long as he doesn’t hop on a mountain bike while stoned

oh wait, that’s not a thing to worry about since he never rides these days anyway, carry on

:D
Are you kidding? Got in some of my best times eva whilst lightly toasted.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Well here's an novel change of events. Just had a 1-1 with the woman in charge of these sales finals. We're making some changes about our process so that I don't have a breakdown, right? We spent some time this morning going through how I thought things should be changed to make them flow fit better with me and my role. The way my role (there's a whole bunch of us nationally) fits in, since we are a selling point, and how I felt that we needed to adjust for that. About halfway through she asked me to stop talking so that she could take notes, since this flow made way more sense and took the sales pitch off us, while allowing us to be highlighted. "Wow. That would resolve a lot of the issues we've had and push back we've received on our presentations". [Face palm]

Anybody with eyes can see we have the best software and interface. They need to change the focus to how our advisors use that to be better than anybody else for their employees. This final is going to be proof of concept, but we're probably going to change how we do these now. Thanks for the breakdown guys; glad I could help!
Necessity is the mother of invention?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
felt like trash this morning, and have for most of the week. wife said go get a covid test, you ass. so i did. negative.

need to get some good sleep tonight because tomorrow's looking like a fuckit friday.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Anyone have a random Hope pawl spring kicking around somewhere?
Mebbe, but I think I've only got axle parts and sold the freehub when I did a conversion on my hub a couple of years ago. Will check.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
New gopro arrived, yes it is worth it.

Not if you have the 9 unless you really like the scheduled timplapse feature so you can stay warm in your fart sack while getting your tent in frame for the chilly sunrise.
By this rate they’ll be on the 23 by this time next year.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Post surgery it always bothers me that I already have my clothes on when I become fully aware.
Oh man. My wife has some great tales from when I woke up after anesthesia from my vasectomy.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Oh man. My wife has some great tales from when I woke up after anesthesia from my vasectomy.
You got general for a vasectomy?!

They just gave me a local and I smelled/watched the soldering iron burning my innerjunk shut.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
You got general for a vasectomy?!

They just gave me a local and I smelled/watched the soldering iron burning my innerjunk shut.
You got shorted?

Seems they are doing general for most everything these days (for most people). While colonoscopy wasn't "general" in terms of delivered by gas, it was IV shit that makes new memories impossible and you don't remember a thing. Other shit I've had recently was general 100%. I really don't want to know what's going on anyway.