Quantcast

Mad Skillz

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Mad skillz... what is the definition that is the driving force behind the sport. Progression by taking it to a higher level, commanding every last ounce of gnar kore juice out of the fruits of intensity.

It's one thing to huck a huge drop or gap a road, it's quite another thing to clear up a really steep chute backwards. Here's the photographic proof.

i've had to work out on the wieghts for weeks to get enough arm strength to help "pump" my way up. The strain is almost unbearable i was lucky not to break any bones in my arms from the load.

Absolutely no photo-shop here......

The dust could have been a concern in my visibility. Of course it turned out to not be a factor since i wasn't looking at where i was going anyways. i'm THAT good....

And one last arm pump to get me over the precipice.

And of course i had some awesome Mud Hunnies awaiting at the end of the stunt with cool drink and towel to wipe the sweat from a champions brow.

Yes i know i'm amazing.....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Skookum said:
It's one thing to huck a huge drop or gap a road, it's quite another thing to clear up a really steep chute backwards.
I'll take the latter.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Shred-core-gnar-maxitude-to-da-hella-phat-huck-huck-a-roo!!1!!elven!!!!

I am going to start calling you The Beverly Huckabilly!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
MudGrrl said:
Can I be one of your Mudhoney harem?
Send an application with a 15 page essay of how awesome i am to Skookzrawk2MAXXOR.net and we'll see what we can work out. Do you have any past experience in worship?

splat said:
I am not worthy to be in your Presence
It's not your fault, but hope is on the way. i'm currently in talks with some companies to franchise my intesity in the form of supplemental raditude with Gnar-Kore juice, fresh squeezed and chilled to help any average Joe reach the levels of the pros!
TN said:
Shred-core-gnar-maxitude-to-da-hella-phat-huck-huck-a-roo!!1!!elven!!!!

I am going to start calling you The Beverly Huckabilly!
Yes you recognize...

SkaredShtles said:
Dude - that's not that steep.

:D
While i don't usually lower myself to respond to non-believers i will say that that the camera doesn't do the hill justice. The whole upper half curves outward where i was actually upside down for a few moments. It must have been distortion in the lens that didn't capture that....