Quantcast

Made Trailer

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
nice, but what is with all this DJ-ing making it in DH videos. REALLY getting on my nerves, that's a threat if anyone is paying attention.

rayhaan

Monkey
Oct 18, 2007
ireland
nice, but what is with all this DJ-ing making it in DH videos. REALLY getting on my nerves, that's a threat if anyone is paying attention.
if you read the description about the film, (see below) you will notice that this is not solely a DH film. That is all.

MADE is an inspirational mountain bike film about the best riders in the world doing what they love, riding bikes. Whether they are on their downhill bikes, moto’s, hardtails or BMX’s they radiate an infectious passion for bikes and a love of the lifestyle that comes with them. Featuring Steve Peat, Greg Minnaar, Sam Hill, Josh Bryceland, Brendan Fairclough, Steve Smith, Andrew Neethling, Filip Polc, Ben Reid, Danny Pace and many more MADE captures in stunning high definition the essence of a life of traveling, racing and riding that we all dream of.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
if you read the description about the film, (see below) you will notice that this is not solely a DH film. That is all.

MADE is an inspirational mountain bike film about the best riders in the world doing what they love, riding bikes. Whether they are on their downhill bikes, moto’s, hardtails or BMX’s they radiate an infectious passion for bikes and a love of the lifestyle that comes with them. Featuring Steve Peat, Greg Minnaar, Sam Hill, Josh Bryceland, Brendan Fairclough, Steve Smith, Andrew Neethling, Filip Polc, Ben Reid, Danny Pace and many more MADE captures in stunning high definition the essence of a life of traveling, racing and riding that we all dream of.
Beat me to it.