Quantcast

Madhra and Maxxis Southeast super series?

VooDoo13

Chimp
May 19, 2005
East Coast
I noticed that too....I've gona back to Madhra 3 or 4 times this season to check the schedule for the Maxxis Series and it always says the page is under construction. The only thing I've heard about so far is Wolf Laurel (which I think was a few weeks ago) Anyone know whatsup with the series this year?? please let me know

Oct 26, 2001
God Hole NC
The Cane Creek series has pretty much absorbed the MADHRA series with the next race being at Fontana Village in July then Sugar Mtn. the week before the NCS at Snowshoe. We are trying to get confirmation but Sugar Mtn should be starting from the top this year adding at least a minute to the race and several very difficult sections on the expert course! :)

Details for that race are at: http://www.skisugar.com/showdown/

Details for the Cane Creek series are here: http://www.canecreek.com/8.html

I am not sure what is going on with the Maxxis Series but there are rumors of at least a fall race at Windrock. There should be info in the south forum when it becomes available.

Maybe next year we can race at Wolf again....

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Things just didn't materialize this year with SE races. Wolf has had construction and there have been some organizer issues with Windrock, but plans are underway to get something going again next year. Plus I think there might be another ETSU race this fall.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
profro said:
Things just didn't materialize this year with SE races. Wolf has had construction and there have been some organizer issues with Windrock,
I mentioned it once before if you guys are looking for an organizer for races that is really grassroots oriented and works well with local trail builders check out. He also happens to put on great events.

www.goneriding.com He puts on the SERC (South Eastern Regional Championships) along with a number of great Florida XC-series.

I am not affiliated with him in anyway.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Jayridesacove said:
Thanks for the info.

That race at Sugar Mountain is much closer for me than the race at Wisp in Maryland on the same weekend.
hell yeah Rob! they are good people. nice family, too. very powerful in the SE racing scene.