Quantcast

Madonna thanks France for opposition to Iraq War

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Ananova:

Madonna has thanked France for its opposition to the Iraqi war, during a private performance for 200 guests of a radio station in Paris.

Dressed in a low-cut black top and black glittery trousers, she performed the title track to her album, American Life.
The exclusive event, held at the city's Nobel restaurant, lasted 40 minutes.

But for those not invited to the venue, the concert was broadcast by the radio station live over the internet and to nine European countries.

As she thanked the French for opposing conflict in Iraq, she told fans: "Here in France I feel at home."

© Associated Press
Story filed: 16:27 Thursday 8th May 2003

Read It Here

Spud

Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Idaho (no really!)
Doesn’t she have a brilliant movie career or musical endeavors to pursue? How does she find the time for her hungry public :p

French Idols: Jerry Lewis, Madonna. Go figure.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Originally posted by N8
Ananova:

As she thanked the French for opposing conflict in Iraq, she told fans: "Here in France I feel at home."

Good... Stay there!!

-BB-

Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Originally posted by Spud
Doesn’t she have a brilliant movie career or musical endeavors to pursue? How does she find the time for her hungry public :p

French Idols: Jerry Lewis, Madonna. Go figure.
Don't forget DAVID HASSLEHOF

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
No, really.

Since when does anyone care what a slut like madonna has to say? I think once you sleep with Dennis Rodman, all credibility goes out the window. :p

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Originally posted by BurlySurly
No, really.

Since when does anyone care what a slut like madonna has to say? I think once you sleep with Dennis Rodman, all credibility goes out the window. :p
I don't know... Carmen Electra is pretty credible in my book.

Madonna's credibility went out the window after Charles Barkley... or her terrible remake of American Pie.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
No, really.

Did she ever have any credibility to start with? Maybe she can f*ck Ted Nugent next and they can cancel each other out.:D

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by valve bouncer
Did she ever have any credibility to start with? Maybe she can f*ck Ted Nugent next and they can cancel each other out.:D
hey now! :mad: Why don't you fvck her and leave Ted outta this!

:D

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Leave 'the Noodge' outta this one. He's got a cool hunting show that doesnt play Banjos and shows "kill" shots.

-BB-

Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
No, really.

YOU HEAR THAT DHGIRLIE?:D ;)

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
starved penny-ho will not do to bolster her declining marketability? I am convinced that if her sales and popularity slipped any more, there may be nothing shocking enough left for her to do or say to warrant her retrieval from the "Who Cares?" file. :rolleyes:

I mean really- what's left? Is her next move to set up a pay-per-view where you can witness her being sodomized alternately by donkeys and young boys? I wish she'd just go away for good. Somebody PLEASE sharpen a wooden stake...:dead:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Sorry BS the guy is a tool. Read about his latest escapade
http://insidedenver.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_1940705,00.html
Nice emoticon BTW:)

Yeah, I'll admit he likes to cause little disturbances, but you gotta admit....he gets heard, and alot of people take him seriously. I agree with some of what he says about gun control and hunting issues and whatnot, but he always wierds me out when he gets into that "spirit of the wild" stuff. I think political corectness is out of hand myself....but then, I would... :) I wouldnt however go ranting racial slurs, but then, i also wouldnt call a radio station and complain either.

EDIT: I mean i wouldnt call and complain that i was offended, not that id sit back and agree with what he said.;)

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Yeah, I'll admit he likes to cause little disturbances, but you gotta admit....he gets heard, and alot of people take him seriously. I agree with some of what he says about gun control and hunting issues and whatnot, but he always wierds me out when he gets into that "spirit of the wild" stuff. I think political corectness is out of hand myself....but then, I would... :) I wouldnt however go ranting racial slurs, but then, i also wouldnt call a radio station and complain either.

EDIT: I mean i wouldnt call and complain that i was offended, not that id sit back and agree with what he said.;)
The problem is is that the majority of celebrities who make comments on the war and other things ,whether they are for or against, are washed up hacks. This gives me the impression that they are just publicity hounds whose super sized egos won't let them fade quietly into the obscurity most of them deserve. I mean when was Ted Nugent's last good album... did he ever have one? If they're just words Ted well here's a few for you...... "washed-up has been"......