Quantcast

magura hs-33: bolts & hosing

StinkLink

Chimp
Apr 30, 2005
Western Massachusetts
I need some new hydrolic hosing for my magura hs-33's. first of all, i'm curious: is it cross compatible with other types of hydrolic hosing, or at least other magura hosing?

Also, I can't find my dog-bone bolt for the quick release lever for the (magura hs-33) caliper on front. Anyone have an extra or know where to get one quick and easy? I haven't given up on the hunt for mine yet, but I could use some suggestions for a good online- magura supplier anyway. I used to go through www.trialsin.com they were great, but its been a long time, anyone still use them? Okay, enough questions for now.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
yes use trialsin. its still run by tim, and he still does an awesome job. just give him a call during regular business hours. 716-627-2676

you can get both parts you need from him. plus magura blood (if thats what you use) and a barb press for getting the fittings in the hose. i think he also has the y splitters for the brakes.

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
I've got a small box of mixed HS-33 parts including quick releases if anyone wants them. Not sure what all I have but you pay postage and it is yours.

Magura Cult Member (MCM #21)