Quantcast

mahem in the mountains

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
I can do it, but only if someone lets me crash on their floor. I'm broke!!

I could also use a full susser to rent/ride. I'll bring beer, that's all I can afford. :(

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
rpk1988 said:
Really. Damn Greg you could do a lot with $5000. Any bike of your choice. Just about. What would you buy?
ouh that would be a hard decision i would have to go out and test ride... but it would probly bee something like a 7point7 or a asx or along those lines a bike that hase a front fork i can lift off the ground lol. btw dose anyone know if there are any camp grounds around snow shoe

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Haha i spotted those pics of jordan and started laughing but cringing at the same time i'd love to try yardsale just to see how bad i'd get owned.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Dartman said:
Hehehe...

All my friends were yelling that at the start of my run. They were so loud I could barely hear the beeps on the timer.

Mike
sorry :)

I was yelling it all the way down the course, until I got 0wned :(

I will most likely be there, and If i'm not able to race, I'll get in touch with Mike and see what I can do to helpout. I might just come up and take pictures. We'll see how the knee is......... and what gas prices are looking like :dead:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
bballboy388 said:
do u need a membership thing to sign up? and how much is it?

Yep, You need to write a check to me, I'll PM you my adress :)

Actually, if you don't have a yearly Norba license, you have to buy a day license which I belive is $5 a day you will be there (sometimes they don't charge for practice days) Race entry fees are usually around $45.00, for a total of somewhere around fiddy dollars :)

Its a good time :thumb:

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Jeremy R said:
Yeah, what is the word on the course?
Things like this are important when gas is 3.39. ;)

Yeah, what is the course? I'm coming no matter what, but I'd like to know.

JR, diesel is $2.89/gal. :)