Quantcast

Maimed by a spider.

ghostrider

7034 miles, still no custom title
Jan 6, 2003
Shadows of Mt Boney, CA.
So today I decided to hit the trails on my way to work instead of after since it has been so hot. Anyway things were going fine until I hit a section of trail that was laced with a network of spider webs, the last of which was so big I actually felt it slowing me down. There was a huge shelob right in the middle of it and I got all flustered and managed to fall over in a panic, which was no big deal except the end of my handlebar jabbed my left man-boob, and my left hand went into some cactus-wannabe plant. The handlebar knocked the wind out of me and I swear the spider was laughing. After that my Mojo was gone and I crashed twice more on some slow stuff and got to work all sweaty and scraped up and now my boob hurts. Freaking spiders.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
i hate when you get all flusterred and then take stupid tumbles for no reason.

maybe you should ice your man boob. might confuse your co-workers. just tell them you had a rough night.

ghostrider

7034 miles, still no custom title
Jan 6, 2003
Shadows of Mt Boney, CA.
I'm gonna stick with afternoon rides and let somebody else do the web-clearing. My breast is now black and blue and swollen. I guess I'll have to lay off my workout regimen of one push-up per month.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I nominate this for the prestigious "Ride Report Of The Month" award, just based on the fact that it does NOT contain pics of ghostrider's man-boobs.

psychobiker

Monkey
Jul 17, 2006
charlotte nc
i took out a rat the other day, i came flyin around the corner and he tried to cross the trail to get to his hole but...WHAP>>>WHAP.. and i look back and he was twitching (yes he was dead) squirrels try do make me hit trees on a regular basis but i watched the commercials i dont brake or swerve... but i hate spiders the most

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
dirtydirtysouf said:
sounds like its time to go back to the web with a can of raid and show that spider who's boss
PFfft.... Raid is SO played out... get down there with some AquaNet and a lighter and torch that FVCKER!:redhot:

:help:

:rofl: