Quantcast

majin 2008

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
i had forgotten to post this last week, been a bit busy, but heres the new beast, SS rear end and curved tubes shave 1lb or so. the pivot is also a bit lower.

so far i havent seen it in person but might do so later today if so pics will be forthcoming

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
looks like a really sick rig now, it looked great before and the smoother lines just make it that much more lust worthy.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
those grips are really the highlight of that bike!

just kidding, i need one, how much are they selling for right now? do they come with a shock option?

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
those grips are really the highlight of that bike!

just kidding, i need one, how much are they selling for right now? do they come with a shock option?
yes the grips are hyperlite but a bit flexi!

the export version is the one you are looking at is still priced at 190k chilean pesos, im afraid the USD has been creeping up due to, well, everybody knows why.
as for shock options, the one pictured is the option, you can email me at vheresmann%yahoo,com. both me and majin will be a bit busy for the next two weeks as im enslaving him to build us a gargantuan ramp for our urban dh race (www.valparaisocerroabajo.cl) but after that he should get the frames going.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Very nice and interesting. Is there anywhere I can find the numbers behind the frame?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The brake positioning is a cool idea.

Nice looking work. =]
first time i saw a mount in that spot was on a trails bike. very slick.

hey vitox, seems like you guys are really taking this frame building seriously! that bike looks REALLY slick. are you still shipping to the US? i am very interested in one of these bikes...

and i'd like to see the geometries numbers as well... how many different specs are you guys making?

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
first time i saw a mount in that spot was on a trails bike. very slick.

hey vitox, seems like you guys are really taking this frame building seriously! that bike looks REALLY slick. are you still shipping to the US? i am very interested in one of these bikes...

and i'd like to see the geometries numbers as well... how many different specs are you guys making?
actually, the man has always been dead serious about making frames, its been a slow process due to lack of time and also the fact that they are in such demand that its hard for him to take a step back and focus on renewing the design but its been a steady process of incremental improvements while keeping the utterly low price, and at the same time the trademark burlyness the kids here love, any gringo who makes it down here and sees any local race always makes the remark about how many of them are around and thriving under very hard abuse.

as for specs, right now standard is 135/12mm with standard BB and HT, optional is 1,5HT and 150/12mm rear end and 83mm BB, frame length can be increased a bit from what you see in the pic but not much.

TGR

Monkey
Jan 9, 2006
wow, super clean and sweet frame, just not a big fan of the gusset on the front end...