Quantcast

major life change

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Good on ya - have fun down in CR.

BE WARNED: taking time off like this is REALLY addictive. Don't ask me how I know this...
Yeah it's not going to ever be something you regret, unless I suppose you catch Dengue Fever or some incurable jungle disease that causes your old fella to drop off. Then you might regret it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Yeah it's not going to ever be something you regret, unless I suppose you catch Dengue Fever or some incurable jungle disease that causes your old fella to drop off. Then you might regret it.
If it takes you out, it could be the time of your life.

I'm a glass half full kinda guy,

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Don't think for a second they won't pop you for a drug mule the instant you come back...just sayin'. But I know you won't listen, so enjoy the 6 months of fun before you come back to your hard prison time.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Right after the op s/he didn't look so good.

But after some recovery, was in full Birdcage mode.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Don't worry TJ, I won't tell anyone that you're really going away to do time for being a male prostitute.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Costa Rica is pretty damn sweet. My brother-in-law bought 5 acres and retired there for about 3 years before he got too bored (he missed the jet set lifestyle). I still haven't checked it out myself, but plan too real damn soon. He rents the house he built as a vacation property.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Nice! Good luck, TJ. Jenn and I loved Costa Rica when we visited.

You gonna have internet access down there or are we going to have to find someone else to lick the balls of our members? :D

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Chart. Is. List.
Que??

I was referring to the fact that it appears to be in no particular order. It looks to be 95% inline with descending total alcohol consumption, but there's a handful of numbers that don't fit in.

Pretty useless if you're looking for something specific (country name, highest values, etc.)

Last edited:

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
We expect epic pictures.... EPIC I say... epic! Have a great time over there. Make sure to drink the water right away so you can build a tolerance to the Ancient Myan micro organisms.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
We expect epic pictures.... EPIC I say... epic! Have a great time over there. Make sure to drink the water right away so you can build a tolerance to the Ancient Myan micro organisms.
thats the thing that amazed me! the water in california aggrevates the hell out of my exzema. everytime i got out of the shower id be itchy as sh!t. i took a shower last night and i felt great! it was awesome!