Quantcast

Major Snowshoe Mountain announcement

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
I like SS, I went three times this last year. I'm just a fan of newschool DH/FR, Big Jumps, and man made stunts. If you like Old School riding, DH, and rock gardens galore then SS is for you. It's just not my cup of tea. Sorry if I'm a buzzkill.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
I like SS, I went three times this last year. I'm just a fan of newschool DH/FR, Big Jumps, and man made stunts. If you like Old School riding, DH, and rock gardens galore then SS is for you. It's just not my cup of tea. Sorry if I'm a buzzkill.
I think the point was that it had nothing to do with snowshoe opening another lift, which is the reason for this thread...diablo has nothing to do with that.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
You're right mike, I'm being a little bitch. Riding is riding, good for snowshoe for having the Western lift open, hopefully it will increase the attendance and maybe the progression of the trails.

Nc Bo

Chimp
Feb 16, 2007
Bend OR/Asheville NC
This is great news, now they can focus on the trails on that side , ya know. like taller berms, more berms and more jumps too! I hope they still want to be the "whistler" of the east! just my 2 cents. Looking forward to the racin' there. Bo

Nc Bo

Chimp
Feb 16, 2007
Bend OR/Asheville NC
Now...if only we could have a lift in Pisgah...life would be perfect.
Yeah, and some little area, like a fourty acre swatch of land where we could build some Class IV-V trails would be great too ehh? Pisgah has Multi-use trails as long as free-ride isn't one of them! But I still love home and all! I just want more!

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
I'm just a fan of newschool DH/FR, Big Jumps, and man made stunts. If you like Old School riding, DH, and rock gardens galore then SS is for you.
That's EXACTLY why I go to snowshoe!

Season Pass this summer fo sho. They finally realized that was the best part of the mountain.

I didn't buy a race bike to ride stunts. Bring it with the rocks.

Nc Bo

Chimp
Feb 16, 2007
Bend OR/Asheville NC
Here's a little unicorn babble: Feather says "I like it fast" Caddliac says "I like it slow" Tom Cruise says "I like it fast and slow".with a lisp of course.......
Here's how it works here... David says "I like to race" Matt says "I like Freeride" Bo says " I like racin' and freeride"... (no lisp though).....
Check out planet unicorn on YT if you don't get this! it's funny! gay.. but funny! Cheers guys, Bo

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
Oh to think if Snowshoe had a "dominion to alpine" run on the Wester Territory.....it boggles the mind!
Better delete your post before the "groomed run" haters come out of the woodwork.

And yes, I agree that it would be nice to have a trail to cruise on at the end of the day when your arms are too tired to risk another run down hairball.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Better delete your post before the "groomed run" haters come out of the woodwork.

And yes, I agree that it would be nice to have a trail to cruise on at the end of the day when your arms are too tired to risk another run down hairball.
people hate doing a run on table tops and berms? I suggest putting the bike away and taking up self-mutilation!