Quantcast

Make a cool RM banner thread

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
Full Trucker said:
Hrrrmmm... higherharderfaster eh? Not sure about that... Cool graphic though!

Honestly, I couldn't think of anything else...

Ridemonkey: More fun than a barrel of.........oh, nevermind
Ridemonkey: We like bananas and dirt :think:
Ridemonkey: We have more bruises than you do
Ridemonkey: More literate than Pinkbike :dead:

I am open to suggestions

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
Food Fondlers' Convention
doin photoshop and stuff, it all requires WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much effort. however, i have some time on my hands today, so maybe i'll try it out. i'll get back to you if i come up with something good

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
ok, i know i'm ultra stupido. i will ask for help and show my dumb-ass-ness anyway. HOW DO I LOAD A PIC INTO PHOTOSHOP so i can work with it there? i am utterly beffudled, and thoroughly discombobulated. been trying all night. how do it do it?

dropkick

Chimp
Jul 3, 2004
Colorado
flatulant_man said:
ok, i know i'm ultra stupido. i will ask for help and show my dumb-ass-ness anyway. HOW DO I LOAD A PIC INTO PHOTOSHOP so i can work with it there? i am utterly beffudled, and thoroughly discombobulated. been trying all night. how do it do it?
file > open > choose the pic you want to work on

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Batman said:
just to prove my asshat-ness, that should be "asshats united", not "asshat's united". :D i like carbon fetish's one, props.

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
dropkick said:
file > open > choose the pic you want to work on
thanks so much. now this brings up the issue of not being able to post a photoshop document as an attachment. i need to figure out how to save my banner from photoshop as a different kind of document that i CAN post.

i can't believe how computer illiterate i am. :nuts:

dropkick

Chimp
Jul 3, 2004
Colorado
flatulant_man said:
thanks so much. now this brings up the issue of not being able to post a photoshop document as an attachment. i need to figure out how to save my banner from photoshop as a different kind of document that i CAN post.

i can't believe how computer illiterate i am. :nuts:
file > save for web > change the setting to JPEG medium > save