Quantcast

Make sure you know who you're e-threatening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
yeah, even if the pics are old and he doesn't have the business anymore he's, at the very least, getting a "knock and talk" from the vice unit ( at least that's how we do business here). they have a lot of evidence to go off of if he denies having the operation considering they can ID him in the pics with the weed. even if criminal charges don't come out of this he'll still get the message and, of course, my reply to his initial message will be very detailed and then i'll try and have his myspace shut down for making threats.
Sans evidence, anyway he can be charged with being a thick prick in a built up area.
If you send him a card, make sure you sign it "Officer" Faggot.:thumb:;)

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Have you ever met a dumb cop???
they are always smarter than you when you are the only one that has something to fear. i know this from experience.

i still remember the cop laughing about how we all believed him that they had a canine unit as he led a group of my friends and i out of the woods after we got busted for partying. luckily we cooperated so we just got a stern warning that if we got caught again we'd be walking away in cuffs.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Have you ever met a dumb cop???
Actually yes. I once got a ticket from a bored cop up in Crescent City in northern California.

It was raining, on Hwy 1, cliff side, going down a steep grade, in my pickup with no load in the bed.

I was pulled over for doing 45 in a 55 and given a $250 ticket for obstructing traffic. (just him behind me).

This cop was dumb as a brick. Really. Total mouth breather, bordering on mongoloid.

I guess I held up his appointment with a prostitute at the local Denny's.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Moral of the story is pot makes people stupid?
No, more like, "Really stupid people also smoke pot".

I think the e-toughguy would have been stupid on any drug or no drugs at all.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Serious, this is good Sh&t. I could care less about someone Growing there own stash, but to see someone getting railed when threatening someone over the Inet, talking abo9ut how much of a man they arent ETC. Now thats just awesome!!!!!

Way to go Manimal

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Manimal, now as much as I am a let people do their own thing in their own home kinda guy, this, is awesome.

Because he threatened you, I am totally on your side and hope he goes down. You are freaking brilliant.

And isn't it against the law to threaten someone over the interwebz? And If that is the case, could he get pegged for threatening a cop?

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Most crooks are pretty stupid but there is the possibility this guy is an imposter/fake/purposely posting someone else's photos?

Tmeyer

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
SLC
Wow, this guy deserves all he gets. Very sympathetic to the home grow op but A) that message he sent was wrong on so many levels B) Why would you ever post pics like that, I thought only high school kids got busted from myspace these days. Please don't take this as a representation of all green self-medicating peeps out there, this guy is just deserves it. Keep us Posted!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
not really, i mean, all he threatened me with is a virus, nothing physical and i really don't think he knows i'm a cop....yet :D
But we all know you're a cyborg cop, so that was a serious threat!

What would your family do if dad had a fried CPU?

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Hmm I wonder how I could justify making this front page news. Let's see how it plays out.......

:D

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
not really, i mean, all he threatened me with is a virus, nothing physical and i really don't think he knows i'm a cop....yet :D
how do you know he wasn't threatening you with the dreaded "CPU HIV" that can be transmitted through casual contact with the mouse!?

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
Am I the only person that doesn't think this is the most awesome thing ever? Yeah he's a douche, get over it. A lot of people are retards and write stuff like that, just look at comments on Youtube videos. And yeah, he's a complete idiot, but he's got a kid and if you send these people to jail (for something imo should not be as illegal as it is) he's destined for a foster home.

He's a retard, a dick, and deserves to get a smackdown but I don't think he (and his wife) deserves years in jail and losing his kid.

Just my first impression. I'm not as stoked on this as the rest of you.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Am I the only person that doesn't think this is the most awesome thing ever? Yeah he's a douche, get over it. A lot of people are retards and write stuff like that, just look at comments on Youtube videos. And yeah, he's a complete idiot, but he's got a kid and if you send these people to jail (for something imo should not be as illegal as it is) he's destined for a foster home.

He's a retard, a dick, and deserves to get a smackdown but I don't think he (and his wife) deserves years in jail and losing his kid.

Just my first impression. I'm not as stoked on this as the rest of you.
He's going to get caught anyway - posting these photos on Mysace is insane. Might as well be Manimal that implements the long dick of the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.