Quantcast

Making beers into bunnies?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Found several great and rare pics of me and old friends but they are dotted religiously with beer everywhere. Any simple trickery for switching them out to be a little indiscreet? Heck, teddy bears, rubber chickens or bottles of Fanta?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Nah, just trying to be respectful. Me and some of the others have moved on with kids. Don't want that front and center on FB.

Remember, I'm very full of angst and hostility. But RM bans me if I express that side of me. ;)

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
I've heard rumours about a magical editing machine called 'photoshop'

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
I'm trying to go middle of the road here. Pic of a bunch of guys with bunnies in hand and the counter. Obviously censured but still funny to those tagged. Will scan/post a little later.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
So instead of a relatively harmless beer you want to put in something whacky that calls attention to the fact that it was a beer (or maybe worse) worth hiding?

Why not just ask these friends if they mind you posting the original pics?

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Do you know what the difference is between a baptist and an episcopalian?

The episcopalian will speak to you in a liquor store.

I have always found this concept downright hilarious. A beer and "the" gays are Taboo, but gluttony is down right celebrated.
If Jesus could see this now, he would need a bigger grail for his wine.
"Thou sons, I am disappoint."

baca262

Monkey
Aug 16, 2011
don't you think it would be ghey much with the bunnies instead of beer? just paste something like this over the beers if absolutely necessary.

Last edited: