Quantcast

Mammoth Hotel Share

F.O.G

Monkey
Feb 8, 2005
Monterey, CA
Hey,
I'm heading down to Mammoth for the Finals in September and I am looking for someone to share in the Hotel. The cheapest I could find for Wed to Sun was $395. Hit me up if your interested.

F.O.G

Monkey
Feb 8, 2005
Monterey, CA
I guess I have to be a little more specific on this site.....it must be Friday and evrybody seems to be a bit sophomoric in their responses. I would like to have someone share in the COST of the hotel bill. Specific enough for you Stinky??? :eviltongu

F.O.G

Monkey
Feb 8, 2005
Monterey, CA
Back to the original question, I need someone to share in the hotel expense. I was 19 once and could poor boy the races as good as anybody but that was ten years ago. I'm trying to keep the trip as cost efficent as possible to justify it for my wife who won't be attending due to our 7 month old. Get it?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
F.O.G said:
Back to the original question, I need someone to share in the hotel expense. I was 19 once and could poor boy the races as good as anybody but that was ten years ago. I'm trying to keep the trip as cost efficent as possible to justify it for my wife who won't be attending due to our 7 month old. Get it?
In other words you're trying to be a cheap-a$$. I can appreciate that.

Buy a tent. Poach a hotel. Embrace your cheap-a$$edness. :thumb: