Quantcast

Mammoth Labor Day Weekend

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Uhm, not sure on arcata. I can usually make it from Monterey in like 5-6 hours depending on how fast I drive. We'll be there for 3 nights (fri, sat, sun, leaving on monday). Probably going to rock the two day unlimited pass for $60

alentz

Chimp
May 9, 2006
Santa Monica
Hey, I might be there. Also, check the SoCal regional forum, there's a ton of riders who are gonna come out there from SoCal that weekend.

kevster

Chimp
Apr 5, 2006
Been a while since I was on ridemonkey. I'll be riding on Sat and Sun.
Never been there, but we should set a meeting time and place on Saturday, do a couple of Monkey runs, take some action monkey shots, then we can all go do whatever.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Right on, I need to meet some of you so-cal people. I'll probably be moving back down to East County san diego next august, and no longer have any idea where to ride anymore other than noble canyon.

Anyways, I'll be on a brown faith with a black bell helmet and black utopia goggles, my girl will be on a blue and white AC with aftermarket rocker arms, an azonic fury helmet and clear goggle frames. Say "hi" as you rip past us :D

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
I'm out. :banghead:

My DHR is at the powdercoaters and should be done middle of next week or so. I'm getting some guys together to go the following weekend or during the week, assuming my bike is ready.