Quantcast

Mammoth roll call?

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
Im going! I guess I have to since im taking alfie up there. I cant wait! I was just watching mammoth in the snow on laguna beach the real OC! I cant wait till the snow too!

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
I'll most likely be there, but my doctor informed me the other day that I wont be racing. The one thing I've been looking forward to the past 7 weeks and I'm still not healed. I know of some dirtjumps in town.

Thrillkil

Monkey
May 25, 2005
Isla Vista, CA
konabiker said:
I'll most likely be there, but my doctor informed me the other day that I wont be racing. The one thing I've been looking forward to the past 7 weeks and I'm still not healed. I know of some dirtjumps in town.
oh **** Jack - what happened?

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
Thrillkil said:
oh **** Jack - what happened?
I broke my collarbone up in Whistler just over 6 weeks ago. The doctor said I'm not allowed to ride or do anything for 3-4 more weeks as the bone hasn't fused back toghether yet. I'm really bummed.

I found out today though that I'll be there for sure. I'll be cruising the pits and taking pics.

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
so where are these DJs supposably in town?..worth bringin a HT or just jump the fully?...

BTW..ill be there...and im claiming no flats for the weekend...your done for alf!:p

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
v10"o-PlEaSuRe said:
so where are these DJs supposably in town?..worth bringin a HT or just jump the fully?...

BTW..ill be there...and im claiming no flats for the weekend...your done for alf!:p
If you want I'll pm you directions. Out of respect for the people who ride the spot I wont post it up here. I would just jump your DH bike, they aren't anything speciall but there are a few packs. I had no problems getting through them on a downhill bike.