Quantcast

mammoth this weekend

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Dude I wanna go with you but I'm broke! I wish I could go with! Well actually, let me see if I can get some cash, if I can, then if Conrad or someone can get both of us, then I'll help pay for gas. I'm just gonna rent a Rocky MTN Switch or Flow from the bike park Adventure Center.

Thrillkil

Monkey
May 25, 2005
Isla Vista, CA
I'm the aforementioned buddy of TJ's. I was planning on driving from Riverside to Mammoth on friday, riding sat/sun, coming back on monday. If someone can provide a bigger car, that would be great. I can only carry about 3 bikes, and 2 of them have to be broken down, in my 97 camry.

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Thrillkil said:
I'm the aforementioned buddy of TJ's. I was planning on driving from Riverside to Mammoth on friday, riding sat/sun, coming back on monday. If someone can provide a bigger car, that would be great. I can only carry about 3 bikes, and 2 of them have to be broken down, in my 97 camry.
Nice to meet ya "aforementioned buddy of TJ's"! Well, about the weekend of the National's, do u think ur gonna go for sure? I'm lookin for a ride up to Mammoth the night of the 16th, cause I have to work on the 15th and 16th, but I'm racing on the 17th and 18th in DH.

As for this weekend, If I go, I wouldn't be bringing a bike, I'd be renting a DH bike up there. Coming back on monday would be cool, cause I have that day off.

Patrick

Thrillkil

Monkey
May 25, 2005
Isla Vista, CA
as for the nationals, I am getting there the night of the 17th, racing the 18th, and going back to Santa Barbara (since I'm moving to UCSB on the 17th), on the 19th. I'm getting a ride with a dude from school.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Alex966 said:
As for this weekend, If I go, I wouldn't be bringing a bike, I'd be renting a DH bike up there.

Patrick

The hell. I thought you have the R9 since you've talked a lot about it? Go to Footloose (good peeps) and rent a Norco -TJ's fave ride.

The Vigor helmet is still here and we're riding this weekend in SD...

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
I talked to David at Sinister bikes who is the bike team manager, and since I ride for them he was gonna hook me up with with a new frame with Progressive shock for $1200. I was sure I was gonna be able to get the money for it, but things didn't go how I had planned. So now I won't get the money in time for the nationals. I probably won't have the R9 built up till sometime in October.

As for mammoth this weekend, I decided i'm just gonna save up for the nationals. I'll take my lil NRS riding around here in SD. As for the Vigor, I'd like to get that off your hands Orvan!