Quantcast

Mammoth Trails

DH SB RIDER

Monkey
Aug 31, 2005
Santa Barbara
What trail are going to be open this weekend for the race. Is Velocity and Off The Top going to be open? Please don't correct me on my grammer because i think it's close to perfect right now! You guys should be so pround of me!

frorider

Monkey
Jul 21, 2004
cali
'pround'? wtf?

does that refer to when you pound something until it is round?

i am now going to pround your azz.

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
frorider said:
'pround'? wtf?

does that refer to when you pound something until it is round?

i am now going to pround your azz.
no, it would be a weight of a round thing, like at the deli... "I'll have that pround of cheese, please..."

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
DH SB RIDER said:
What trail are going to be open this weekend for the race. Is Velocity and Off The Top going to be open? Please don't correct me on my grammer because i think it's close to perfect right now! You guys should be so pround of me!
Er...

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
DH SB RIDER said:
I'm pretty sure Chain Smoke and Velocity would be open this weekend; however, you may want to check with Mammoth. If you're not planning to race, you may have to wait in long lines to get on the lift. Although, if you haven't been to a National, it could be a really fun time for you...

weird terry

Chimp
Jul 2, 2002
merrrrjig said:
go on mammoths website, it tell u somewhere
Fromt the Mammoth mountain website
"Trail Report - Last Updated: Sep 8, 2005 4:43 PM

Greetings Mountain Bikers,

This is the season to ride Mammoth Mountain. The Bike Park is in great shape, fully open with well-groomed trails, freeride terrain and a new park at the bottom of Panorama Gondola.

Check out the new and improved freeride trails Flow, Pipeline, Shock Treatment, DC-10 and Kamikaze Park. These trails are for advanced level riders with manmade features, ramp drops and technical sections.

Uphill access is available via the Bike Park Shuttle, which runs between the Village and the Adventure Center from 9:30am to 5:30pm and Panorama Gondola,open from 9:00am to 4:30pm.

Hiking trails are also now open.

Get your riding in now -- the Bike Park and Panorama Gondola will close September 25.

The 2005 USA Cycling National Mountain Bike Championships are coming to Mammoth Sept. 15-18. Various trails will be closed intermittently throughout the event. Many will remain open, listed below:

Sept. 14-15: Skid Marks, Kamikaze, Off the Top, Mountain View, Beach Cruiser, Gravy Train, Bearing Straits, Bridge the Gap, Chain Smoke, Velocity, Trail Home, Downtown, Uptown, Lakes Trail, Timber Ridge, Juniper, Paper Route

Sept. 16: Skid Marks, Off the Top, Mountain View, Beach Cruiser, Chain Smoke, Velocity, Bridge the Gap,Trail Home, Downtown, Uptown, Lakes Trail, Timber Ridge, Juniper, Paper Route

Sept. 17: Skid Marks, Off the Top, Mountain View, Beach Cruiser, Bridge the Gap, Chain Smoke, Velocity, Downtown, Uptown, Lakes Trail, Timber Ridge, Juniper, Paper Route

Sept. 18: Skid Marks, Kamikaze, Off the Top, Mountain View, Beach Cruiser, Gravy Train, Brake Through, Bearing Straits, Bridge the Gap, Seven Bridges, Chain Smoke, Velocity, Trail Home, Flow/Pipeline, Downtown, Uptown, Timber Ridge, Juniper, Paper Route, Big Ring, Shotgun

The Village Gondola will operate Friday, Sept. 16 through Sunday, Sept. 18, for easy rider and spectator transportation to the event's base at Canyon Lodge.

Have fun and be safe!"