Quantcast

Mammoth

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Went two weekends ago.

Craig on the gold bullit, westcoasthucker on the canfield, Neil on the Yeti, me on the intense and hawt mesh

My buddy Len's pics.

CS

Marika killing the dh trails on her coiler

Crew at the top

Gondola shuts down due to rain, so............

Kidwoo

CS

kidwoo

Craig (CS) pics. This guys stuff belongs in magazines

My muscle shirt owns

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
looks like a good time woo... these pics make me even more sorry that i couldn t make the trip.. brian head was fun tho'...

2 1/2 cases left mate... PM me if ya wanna head down and ride d-ville or some local shiat..

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Wow, riding bikes in NorCal must be fun...I should try it sometime. Those are awesome pics.

Actually, all my crap was finally delivered today! I have my bikes, tools, and parts...just have to figure out what to do with this entire mess...none of it actually fits into this apartment.

So, um, yeah...let me know when you're going back. Hopefully I'll be in town and able to ride!

MD

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
MikeD said:
Wow, riding bikes in NorCal must be fun...I should try it sometime. Those are awesome pics.

Actually, all my crap was finally delivered today! I have my bikes, tools, and parts...just have to figure out what to do with this entire mess...none of it actually fits into this apartment.

So, um, yeah...let me know when you're going back. Hopefully I'll be in town and able to ride!

MD
I'm canadian for the next two weeks but I want to make it back before they close.

Build up your bikes beyotch. California has some trails.:clue: