Quantcast

Man down....Needs some healing vibes

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Yesterday morning at the Slowpark one of the riders who I am sure if you ride there either you know him or at least you have seen him there took a really bad header on the last table top. His name is Dan and he rides a silver Big Hit with an NSMB sticker on the frame and a Marzzochi super T up front. He just got bucked pretty bad and over shot the landing and ended up putting his left arm out to absorb the fall which resulted in a double fracture of the left arm and possible a back injury. Dan's injurys are pretty serious, mostly to the left arm, but I am not possitive of a back injury. The paramedics got there really quick and we were able to splint Dans arm, get him on a stretcher and get him to the ambulance. He was taken to Harborveiw for treatment and I am sure immediate surgery.

If any one knows of how Dan is doing please post it up.

Thanks to everyone who was there who helped get paramedics to the scene and who helped me with Dan.

Many healing vibes needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
damn man, i know how the multiple arm fractures go. got mine 2 years ago.

healing vibes to homeboy.

tell him however that the cast is a great way to meet chicks. i had a shapie at all times with me and when a girl wanted to sign my cast i would have them write their phone number on it. it worked well. kept me pretty busy through the 3.5 months i was in my cast. i still have the cast as a sort of little black book cause most of the girls are only here in the summer.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Get better Dan! I saw your ambulance coming out on my way in (and the firetruck and cop car :eek: ) and heard about the carnage when I got there. Tons of healing vibes your way.

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
it sucks to hear people are getting hurt there but on the other hand its good to see people are pushing them selfs also because if you aint crashing you aint riding hard enough. many great healing vibes go out ot you dood!!!

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Best healing vibes! We got there early and I think he rode in with us. There wasn't much of a crowd. We moved over to softies to watch Levi and Robby for a while. I think we left around 11:45.

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
damn dude that flowpark is eating people alive... so many injuries this year so far, esp off the table

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
That suck to hear, I hope he gets better soon and can come rip it up with all of us again. Just a reminder to everyone, just because it's sst doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful and wear some padding, that way we're all healthy and ripping together!