Quantcast

man down

psychobiker

Monkey
Jul 17, 2006
charlotte nc
our man from down under is down(pun intended) the nzripper got hit by a car that turned in front of him...her fault...the seat post snapped and the jagged edge ripped open his calf. he sent me a pic...blaarghh but i will spare you. hes okay got stiched and doc says he should be riding in about a month and a half:clapping: so be aware out there..so give him sum sympathy...if any one needs a ride for this weekend i got room for one

NZRipper

Chimp
Jan 28, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Thanks for your concern guys. Fortunately I didn't sever anything important so should be back up and riding before long sporting a very manly scar.

I'm waiting for the police report to come through to see if what the deal is with the drivers insurance. I was riding through a poor part of town so there's not much hope for sueing... my bike was probably worth more than her car.

d

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
I'm not 100% on NC coverages but in most states, your own uninisured motorist coverage from your auto policy (if you have one) will cover your meds, even though your own vehicle wasn't involved in the accident. FYI...and good luck healing up.

Oh man, that sucks D! Glad you didn't get hurt worse. Heal up quick. I would check into your own auto policy like someone else said, it should cover you if the idiot driving the car is not insured. If not call your homeowners insurance and tell them someone broke in your garage and stole your bike:biggrin: