Quantcast

Man is it sticky...........

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
(waiting for syadasti to jump in with "that's nothing. in the middle of the sahara it's 150 degrees with 2% humidity!")

in seattle it's quite pleasant:

google weather said:
Weather for Seattle, WA
63°F
Mostly Cloudy [although it looks like blue skies to me :)]
Wind: S at 13 mph
Humidity: 59%
there's a regatta today and it would be a nice sailing day were it not for the overbearing load of school and music: 2 concerts today (one down already), a rehearsal and a concert tomorrow, with final exams yesterday, monday, wednesday, and friday.

:dead:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
SkaredShtles said:
Wow is it hot and humid here today. Currently it's 83 degrees with 20% humidity! :eek: :eek:
If it ever gets above 50% humidity, you might have room to complain nancyboy.:)

It is 85 degress with 60% humidity here. And it doesn't feel that bad.

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
stevew said:
If it ever gets above 50% humidity, you might have room to complain nancyboy.:)

It is 85 degress with 60% humidity here. And it doesn't feel that bad.
It is only SS...he hates where he lives and is hoping he gets moved out east, preferably Iowa.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dogwonder said:
It is only SS...he hates where he lives and is hoping he gets moved out east, preferably Iowa.
Yeah! My BIL called me last night to see if we'd be interested in attending a "family reunion type thing" in some cabins somewhere in Iowa at the END OF DECEMBER.

:think:

He said they're really cheap.

I said "Yeah - that's because it's IOWA IN THE MIDDLE OF THE F***ING WINTER!"

I told him to send the info and we'd get back with him.......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
SkaredShtles said:
Yeah! My BIL called me last night to see if we'd be interested in attending a "family reunion type thing" in some cabins somewhere in Iowa at the END OF DECEMBER.

:think:

He said they're really cheap.

I said "Yeah - that's because it's IOWA IN THE MIDDLE OF THE F***ING WINTER!"

I told him to send the info and we'd get back with him.......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Pick me up some corn...Say hello to Satan for me and tell him I want my shorts back...

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Toshi said:
(waiting for syadasti to jump in with "that's nothing. in the middle of the sahara it's 150 degrees with 2% humidity!")

in seattle it's quite pleasant:

there's a regatta today and it would be a nice sailing day were it not for the overbearing load of school and music: 2 concerts today (one down already), a rehearsal and a concert tomorrow, with final exams yesterday, monday, wednesday, and friday.

:dead:
I just got back from hiking Cougar Mountain... humid as hell out there. I need to take a shower.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Toshi said:

Now I am waiting for syadasti to correct you in how equatorial Nalimbambibia is hotter yet Antarctica is dryer....blah....blah..blah.

J

JRB

I have no idea how hot it is, but I nearly died from heat stroke on a ride today. :dead: Not bitching, just stating.

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
do you ever quite whining?:rofl:
The guy I was riding with said he liked bitching. He said, "you are quiet". I told him I was too dead to bitch. I ate Taco Bell again and some bitch slammed her door into the Xterra. I walked out and asked if she put a dent and she played dumb and told me she didn't hit it. I said BS. She said I was a great guy, and I said, well, you're a great gal tearing people's sh*t up and lying about it, bitch. I hope she was so mad her dinner sucked. I don't feel so bitchy right now though.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
81 and beautiful today. BBQed some corn on the cob last night with a steak... Mmmm mmmm! Think maybe I'll do it again tonight. :D

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
loco said:
The guy I was riding with said he liked bitching. He said, "you are quiet". I told him I was too dead to bitch. I ate Taco Bell again and some bitch slammed her door into the Xterra. I walked out and asked if she put a dent and she played dumb and told me she didn't hit it. I said BS. She said I was a great guy, and I said, well, you're a great gal tearing people's sh*t up and lying about it, bitch. I hope she was so mad her dinner sucked. I don't feel so bitchy right now though.
Your first mistake was going to Taco Bell.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
loco, where'd you ride?

we had an odd occurance at the shop today. and of course, i'll post about it in a second.

J

JRB

the Inbred said:
loco, where'd you ride?

we had an odd occurance at the shop today. and of course, i'll post about it in a second.
Lake Georgetown. I ride a 6" trail bike and it was miserably rough. It was crappy hot too.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
today High 88* maximum humidity 50%. Currently 68* humidity 83%.

Next week we are headed to nola where the humidity is always at 99.9% unless its raining.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
loco said:

i knew you loved being miserable. only a glutton for punishment would eat taco bell after riding in the killer heat and then start a fight with another taco bell eating freak in the parking lot. What'd you expect. Call me a bitch like that and you're liable to get a couple more dings in your pretty vehicle before i take off laughing.
I bet knowing she dented up your car made her dinner taste even better.

J

JRB

laura said:
i knew you loved being miserable. only a glutton for punishment would eat taco bell after riding in the killer heat and then start a fight with another taco bell eating freak in the parking lot. What'd you expect. Call me a bitch like that and you're liable to get a couple more dings in your pretty vehicle before i take off laughing.
I bet knowing she dented up your car made her dinner taste even better.
I calmly asked if she dented my car. She started in immediately denying it, instead of a simple "I'm sorry". She deserved to be called a bitch.

I really wanted barbeque, but I really couldn't recall where the place was. Ryan said Taco Bell was cool, so we went. I'm kind of like BS with McDonald's about TB. I know it's not gourmet and it's unhealthy, but it tastes decent to me, and that is mostly what's important to me. I had their sister company, KFC's chicken for dinner last night. I don't even care what they do to chickens.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
COmtbiker12 said:
At least we'll never have to walk into a wall of wetness/stickiness everytime we go outside. :p :D
It's funny - we'll be driving back to the Midwest during the summer for our annual family stuff and when we get to about Sterling you drive through that wall. Miserable from there until we get back to Denver, generally. :D