Quantcast

Man Kills Buck With Bare Hands in Bedroom

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Man Kills Buck With Bare Hands in Bedroom
Nov 01 4:08 PM US/Eastern

BENTONVILLE, Ark. - It looked like a crime scene, but no charges will be filed after Wayne Goldsberry killed a buck with his bare hands in his daughter's bedroom. The engagement lasted an exhausting 40 minutes, but Goldsberry finally subdued the five-point whitetail deer that crashed through a bedroom window at his daughter's home Friday.

When it was over, blood splattered the walls and the deer lay on the bedroom floor, its neck broken.

Goldsberry was at his daughter's home when he heard glass breaking. He went back to check on the noise and found the deer.

"I was standing about like this peeking around the corner when the deer came out of the bedroom," said Goldsberry, demonstrating while peering around his kitchen wall. The deer ran down the hall and into the master bedroom _ "jumping back and forth across the bed."

"I could tell he was really tearing up the place back there," Goldsberry said.

Goldsberry entered the bedroom to confront the deer and, after a brief struggle, emerged to tell his wife to call police. After returning to the bedroom, the fight continued. Goldsberry finally was able to grip the animal and twist its neck, killing it.

"He was trying to get up a corner wall and I just came in behind him and grabbed him by the horns and just started pushing down," said Goldsberry.

Goldsberry, sore from the struggle, dragged the dead animal out of the house.

Benton County Sheriff Keith Ferguson said that when he arrived he found the deer dead in the front yard. Goldsberry intended to have the deer processed for its meat.

On Monday in Pine Bluff, the principal of Coleman Elementary School rid his building of a deer by opening a door. Students were preparing for dismissal Monday when a deer crashed through a window and bounded through a hallway.

The buck floundered on the school's slick floor for about three minutes exiting via a door along the side of a hallway. Principal Bill Tietz said the deer was slightly injured from the glass and lost an antler. Tietz says the animal leapt a six-foot fence after leaving the school.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
I'm no animal rights activist, but what the hell was the point in killing it when it would probably be just as easy to coax it out of the house through a door?

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Bldr_DH said:
I'm no animal rights activist, but what the hell was the point in killing it when it would probably be just as easy to coax it out of the house through a door?
Hmm, it was most likely the biggest redneck you ever saw. He even said he wanted to process it for its meat. :dead: I'm glad I live in the county below that one, even though it has the highest concentration of billionaires on earth.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Dude........THAT'S what I call hunting. No corn bait, no treestand, no guns, just mano a deero. Redneck or not--that's pretty hardcore. You can bet your ass NOBODY is gonna f*ck with this guy in that town. :think:

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Sherpa said:
Hmm, it was most likely the biggest redneck you ever saw. He even said he wanted to process it for its meat. :dead: I'm glad I live in the county below that one, even though it has the highest concentration of billionaires on earth.

why does he have to be a redneck. He killed a deer and instead of it going to waste he is going to eat it.

Personally I think that is great form!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Sherpa said:
Evidently he values his double wide more than you value yours.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
There was a recorded clip of a 911 call one of the morning shows used to play sometimes of a guy, down here in Louisiana I think, who had hit a deer with his car.

He dragged the deer into the backseat of his car and was driving home when the thing woke up and went wild.

It was so funny, he was telling the 911 operator "this darn deer is biting my neck, HELP!" I think he ended up crashing the car and the deer then escaped.