Quantcast

Man Life Back Home Sux!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
MAN LIFE BACK HOME SUX! Talk about withdrawal!

I hated leaving the beach. Now there is NOTHING going on at night. It's quiet as all get out outside my home at night, no hustle, no bustle, no girls in bikinis walking up and down the sidewalk, I gotta wait till the weekend to hit the club and even then their are no clubs that are open all day outside in the sun on the water with girls in bikinis... and then theres all the stuff back home I gotta do that I completely forgot about and could care less about down there... Not to mention, all the out of state girls that are easy. Man life sux. Back to the same old same old.
:mad:

I wanna go on vacation again.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
N8 said:
..and still no vacation photos...

:nope:
Well as I stated in another post, I got lucky this week. Last day there I met a 19 year old drop dead gorgeous blonde from Minnesota. She said she loves italian men, older guys, she digged my Cadillac, my Marlyn Manson playing through my 3,200 watt 12 channel bad ass caw stereo and thought I was 29. She was off by 15 years. I told her 34. And I MAJOR hooked on this one. But I didn't get any pics... just video. :D

I took my Sony Handycam along with me just in case. Hee hee hee. But I can't show you what I shot because she's laying out on the bed completely naked in it and I'd get banned.

Sorry.

I could send it to your cell phone though N8... :D:D:D

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
SkaredShtles said:
I don't believe you. :p
He's got the dirty old man thing working. I went through it last year. It usually happens when you turn 40 and find yourself single. Sounds like he is rounding the corner later.... Just ignore himand he will figure it out....

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
jdcamb said:
He's got the dirty old man thing working. I went through it last year. It usually happens when you turn 40 and find yourself single. Sounds like he is rounding the corner later.... Just ignore himand he will figure it out....

JDcamb, I'm not bs'n. And I'm not finding myself single after 40, and resent that a little. I've never been married. I've chosen to stay single. I've been clubbing for 28 years when the drinking age was 18 on a bogus ID at 16. I party hard and still live the life of a young guy. You may wish to accept age gracefully and what's left to pick from at your age but I'm fighting it in the gym and on the trail every week and it shows by the results. I don't have any friends my age in my shape. I'm not a dirty old man as you connotate, just a guy in great shape that doesn't want a typical late 30 or 40 something that isn't in as good shape because of poor self esteem or doesn't care herself. I also mentioned in that other post that I was with a 46 year old married woman Saturday night who looked old in the face but had an extremely fit 22 year old body. I ran into her running on the board walk at 8:30 am the morning while riding my bike on the board walk after having met her six hours earlier at 2 in the morning in the club. I prefer women in shape and younger yes, 23-33, but this one I couldn't pass up. She was 19 and perfect! I'd have been crazy too. Especially due to the fact she was all over me in the car in like five minutes of our date and had one thing in mind from the time she got in my car.

I'm 44 and I still don't believe I hooked up with THIS one! I guess that's proof there are still some girls out there that appreciate an older man that works out and is in good shape. Some girl this weekend said I looked "buff." I prefer "cut" but I hear "buff" or "thick" all the time. I take that as a tremendous compliment and appreciate hearing women that appreciate me for all the sweat and hard work I put in the gym and on the trail to stay fit.

I guess there's still hope I can find that one all elusive drop dead gorgeous girl in awesome shape for an old guy like me. You may wish to "round the corner" as you said, early, but not me.

To each his own dude. If you want an old one, you get on witcho bad self, but don't cut me for getting one that was young and hot because of my age. She enjoyed it. And so did I. So there's no harm done.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
Chunky Munkey said:
MAN LIFE BACK HOME SUX! Talk about withdrawal!

I hated leaving the beach. Now there is NOTHING going on at night. It's quiet as all get out outside my home at night, no hustle, no bustle, no girls in bikinis walking up and down the sidewalk, I gotta wait till the weekend to hit the club and even then their are no clubs that are open all day outside in the sun on the water with girls in bikinis...
Isn't that when you're supposed to break out the video FROM the vacation? Or weren't you that kinky? :D

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Thick as in upper chest back.

AS to dinky, um... she said the opposite, several times in a row before she went um... nuts on me. No pun intended.

And there is NO way I'm gonna post that vid here. Although it was what it was a one nighter and she's on he way back to Minnesota and I'll never see her again, I'd never do that to a girl. She was nice and sweet and complimented me all night on the way I looked. That would get all over the internet and embarrass her. I wouldn't do that to her.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Chunky Munkey said:
Thick as in upper chest back.

AS to dinky, um... she said the opposite, several times in a row before she went um... nuts on me. No pun intended.

And there is NO way I'm gonna post that vid here. Although it was what it was a one nighter and she's on he way back to Minnesota and I'll never see her again, I'd never do that to a girl. She was nice and sweet and complimented me all night on the way I looked. That would get all over the internet and embarrass her. I wouldn't do that to her.
"That's what the internet is for...slandering others anoymously."

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
Chunky Munkey said:
JDcamb, I'm not bs'n. And I'm not finding myself single after 40, and resent that a little. I've never been married. I've chosen to stay single. I've been clubbing for 28 years when the drinking age was 18 on a bogus ID at 16. I party hard and still live the life of a young guy. You may wish to accept age gracefully and what's left to pick from at your age but I'm fighting it in the gym and on the trail every week and it shows by the results. I don't have any friends my age in my shape. I'm not a dirty old man as you connotate, just a guy in great shape that doesn't want a typical late 30 or 40 something that isn't in as good shape because of poor self esteem or doesn't care herself. I also mentioned in that other post that I was with a 46 year old married woman Saturday night who looked old in the face but had an extremely fit 22 year old body. I ran into her running on the board walk at 8:30 am the morning while riding my bike on the board walk after having met her six hours earlier at 2 in the morning in the club. I prefer women in shape and younger yes, 23-33, but this one I couldn't pass up. She was 19 and perfect! I'd have been crazy too. Especially due to the fact she was all over me in the car in like five minutes of our date and had one thing in mind from the time she got in my car.

I'm 44 and I still don't believe I hooked up with THIS one! I guess that's proof there are still some girls out there that appreciate an older man that works out and is in good shape. Some girl this weekend said I looked "buff." I prefer "cut" but I hear "buff" or "thick" all the time. I take that as a tremendous compliment and appreciate hearing women that appreciate me for all the sweat and hard work I put in the gym and on the trail to stay fit.

I guess there's still hope I can find that one all elusive drop dead gorgeous girl in awesome shape for an old guy like me. You may wish to "round the corner" as you said, early, but not me.

To each his own dude. If you want an old one, you get on witcho bad self, but don't cut me for getting one that was young and hot because of my age. She enjoyed it. And so did I. So there's no harm done.

HOLY CRAP! I just realized that Chunky Monkey & Firestorm are the same person. :confused:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I now officially nominate Chunky Monkey to the office formerly held by Barbarossa. Since Redbeard disappeared in a flash of shaved six-pack glory, nobody has stepped up to the plate adequately to fill the roll of punanny troll. The artistry of the creepy double entrende and myspace sexual innuendo have fallen into a sad state of neglect here ever since the bearded one left for pinker pastures. :D

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
N8 said:
Great post... and the new girl's (Graphic) Chimp to Monkey thread gets the Chop-Chop....

:rolleyes:
I posted some pics in your revived thread...out for all to see...no monkey eyes to hide behind. :wonky2:

Chunky Munkey said:
Well as I stated in another post, I got lucky this week. Last day there I met a 19 year old drop dead gorgeous blonde from Minnesota. She said she loves italian men, older guys, she digged my Cadillac, my Marlyn Manson playing through my 3,200 watt 12 channel bad ass caw stereo and thought I was 29. She was off by 15 years. I told her 34. And I MAJOR hooked on this one. But I didn't get any pics... just video. :D

I took my Sony Handycam along with me just in case. Hee hee hee. But I can't show you what I shot because she's laying out on the bed completely naked in it and I'd get banned.

Sorry.

I could send it to your cell phone though N8... :D:D:D
FYI - you met a hooker on vacation.......real women on vacation may sleep with you, but they won't let you video.....

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
CrankyOleBroad said:
FYI - you met a hooker on vacation.......real women on vacation may sleep with you, but they won't let you video.....
When they're not real they do. Or maybe it was all that alcohol consumed underage...:rolleyes:

amateur said:
When they're not real they do. Or maybe it was all that alcohol consumed underage...:rolleyes:
When I was 18 I moved to Florida. Lived less than 5 miles from the beach, went to the beach, in my bikini, every single weekend.....

I know exactly what kind of girls fall into bed that quick with the video rolling.....drunk or sober.....and no, I wasn't one of them. ;)

....herpes, seriously, get checked man....

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
this thread is some lame...i award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
No hooker on vacation. Sorry. I already found her Myspace page... she must have rich parents cuz there's nothing but shots of her in spain, grenada, london, france and the obvious college party shots with tons of beer. I called her last night, she sounded loaded again. So hooker, I don't think so. Young college girl away from her boyfriend back home, yes. He called while I was there. I kept hush:sneaky:.

And to dispell the rumors, I wrapped it. No herpes, or aids. It was safe.

Well, life back here sux though. Same old same old. Went for a ride today, had a good run. Felt good.

Status
Not open for further replies.