Quantcast

Man Life Back Home Sux!

Status
Not open for further replies.
buildyourown said:
You know you can herpes even if you wrap it, right?
From the Westover Heights Herpes Clinic Handbook.....

We know that condoms also reduce the risk of transmission by about half. Condoms appear to offer a bit better protection for uninfected women than they do for uninfected men. When both condoms and antiviral therapy are used, transmission rates can be greatly reduced. Even then, there is a small chance that transmission can occur.

I'm just a little ray of sunshine in an otherwise gloomy world......

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i think a good custom title for chunky munkey that would piss him off should have to do with something about herpes.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Chunky Munkey said:
MAN LIFE BACK HOME SUX! Talk about withdrawal!

I hated leaving the beach. Now there is NOTHING going on at night. It's quiet as all get out outside my home at night, no hustle, no bustle, no girls in bikinis walking up and down the sidewalk, I gotta wait till the weekend to hit the club and even then their are no clubs that are open all day outside in the sun on the water with girls in bikinis... and then theres all the stuff back home I gotta do that I completely forgot about and could care less about down there... Not to mention, all the out of state girls that are easy. Man life sux. Back to the same old same old.
:mad:

I wanna go on vacation again.
Ha ha. Welcome back to reality.

Where I live, there is a constant flow of hot women ripe for the letching. 'Cept come winter...don't want to think about it.

boobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.