Man tasered over taking too much salad at Chuck E. Cheese

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Damn...

Man Tasered By Police In Salad Bar Dispute
Aurora Police Say Proper Procedures Followed At Chuck E. Cheese

AURORA, Colo. -- Aurora police have reviewed a weekend incident in which a man accused of stealing salad from a Chuck E. Cheese salad bar was hit with a stun gun twice by officers and said that proper procedures were followed.

(more...)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i'd love to see that whole scene reinacted on Cops......
dramitically stretch it out for a good half hour show at least.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
My dad saw some guy road rage and shoot out the window of a wide load assist vehicle the other day on his ride home from work.

People are nutts!!

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
There has to be more to the story. Even the meanest dumbest cop on the force wouldn't be stupid enough to use unnecessary force and abuse a suspect in front of hundreds of women and children.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
If you're dumb enough to put your hands on a cop, then your dumb enough to get your ass tasered.

No sympathy for dirtbags and morons.

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
Maybe Jr_Bullit should try a taser on the guy at work that keeps eating all the community food. I bet that gets him to stop.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Anyone who brings their children to that rat-hole needs to be tasered and beaten.

They should have tear gassed the place.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I can't stand the joint now, but as a kid I liked it. It was the only place that had both 'Spy Hunter' and 'Food Fight'. If you are a parent, like it or not, you will find yourself at Upchucky Cheese sooner or later. Half the time, I send the wife with the kids to the dreaded pizza parties alone and just play hookah...er, I mean hookie.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Brian HCM#1 said:
Their food is aweful, the salad bar is ok. The kids like it though, so you gotta pay the price afterwards.
That's it, I'm never going to have kids. Just watch, it'll be in the pre-nup. :rolleyes:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
hmm, if the dude shoved the officer then i'd say it would be justified here...but if the witnesses are telling the truth, which usually doesn't happen in a "brutality" case, and the officer was poking the dudes chest and shoved him into a ladies lap, unprevoked, then he was out of line. i'm sure the truth lies somewhere in the middle. when the media finishes with the story, the dude will be shoved into the lap of a quadrapalegic woman holding a one armed baby with a brain shunt that was incidently rushed to the hospital to receive emergency surgery.

well, at least the kids that were in there probably won't ever get lippy with the pOlice:thumb: :D

HTFR

Monkey
Aug 20, 2002
Chelsea, Quebek
llkoolkeg said:
I can't stand the joint now, but as a kid I liked it. It was the only place that had both 'Spy Hunter' and 'Food Fight'. If you are a parent, like it or not, you will find yourself at Upchucky Cheese sooner or later. Half the time, I send the wife with the kids to the dreaded pizza parties alone and just play hookah...er, I mean hookie.
hero.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
i dont know if you guys remember but a few years ago some guy shot up a chuck e cheese in denver, crazy thing is his grnadma lived acrosse the street from me my whole childhood, and i used to play army and stuff with him

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dexter said:
i dont know if you guys remember but a few years ago some guy shot up a chuck e cheese in denver, crazy thing is his grnadma lived acrosse the street from me my whole childhood, and i used to play army and stuff with him
Pssst. That was over a *decade* ago. You're gettin' old, man..... gettin' old. :D

-S.S.-

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA.......I gotta call my friend about this. He's on the Aurora PD. He works graveyard though, so it wasn't him doing the tazing.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
manimal said:
hmm, if the dude shoved the officer then i'd say it would be justified here...but if the witnesses are telling the truth, which usually doesn't happen in a "brutality" case, and the officer was poking the dudes chest and shoved him into a ladies lap, unprevoked, then he was out of line. i'm sure the truth lies somewhere in the middle. when the media finishes with the story, the dude will be shoved into the lap of a quadrapalegic woman holding a one armed baby with a brain shunt that was incidently rushed to the hospital to receive emergency surgery.

well, at least the kids that were in there probably won't ever get lippy with the pOlice:thumb: :D

AHAHAHAHAHA! that there was some funny stuff, manimal!