Quantcast

manchester, nh friday night rides!

May 23, 2004
manch vegas
Hey guys just wanted to let you all know in the NH area or surrounding that a bunch of us from Manchester go out every friday and rip up the urban sean. We need more people! It gets bigger and bigger every week, last week we had about 7 people, hopefully some more will show in the next couple weeks...If you want anymore info, or any questions go on to manchvegasriders.com and email mike or send me(kyle) a PM!
kyle

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by manchvegasbulit
Hey guys just wanted to let you all know in the NH area or surrounding that a bunch of us from Manchester go out every friday and rip up the urban sean. We need more people! It gets bigger and bigger every week, last week we had about 7 people, hopefully some more will show in the next couple weeks...If you want anymore info, or any questions go on to manchvegasriders.com and email mike or send me(kyle) a PM!
kyle
I was there a few weeks ago... I don't really ride urban though... seemed like a good down for it though.

May 23, 2004
manch vegas
yeh its not to bad, its definetly gets old pretty quick. i just built up my actual first street, DJ-ing bike, and am in love with it. I was getting sick of lugging my santa cruz bullit all over town, although very fun. we need some more guys
kyle

May 23, 2004
manch vegas
thats too bad man.......u do it biking??? atleast lately the weatehr has been sh***y for u so u wouldnt have been able to do much biking. i know myself ive had the ich for a week or so waiting for the damn rain to clear!......get back to me, maybe we can hook up once your healed!
kyle

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Good old ManchVegas... I'm a ways from you guys but come up there occasionally (from Keene).. If I plan to be up that way on a Friday I'll definintly PM you.