Quantcast

Mandown Enterprises - my ride blog

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I've started up a ride blog at http://mandownenterprises.blogspot.com

Assuming the mods will allow for it, I plan to post up my ride reports there and update this thread with a notification-post when I've updated the blog. I'll include a date and a trail name in each update post so the search feature here will have some value.

I've got the pictures up from San Luis Obispo on Memorial Day Weekend 2010. I rode Irish Hills, Montana de Oro, and West Cuesta. I'm still working on the text, but the pretty, pretty pictures are loaded.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Text up for San Luis Obispo ride on Memorial Day. Thanks for the input!

Also posted up pix and text for San Juan Trail in San Juan Capistrano yesterday, riding with Bullcrew.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Good to know. I've changed things around a few times searching for a good combo of good aesthetics and ease of reading. I will take another swing at it.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
didnt even pay attention till mentioned... Adam just darken the text box a bit (add opacity) and it is fine. I can read it fine but when he mentioned it I went back and looked and theres a bit of wash...
Still looks good.... :thumb:

2 weeks and counting down FOO!!! You ready to ride........

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
i was in the process of tweaking a few minutes ago, so i'm not sure what you got. i'm done now... well for a little while.

I appreciate the comments.

I'll have the SkinSuit blog up by tomorrow. I may even pull the retrospective opening day at Whistler blog out.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Thanks, I gotta credit Google for giving me the template. I just picked what looked pretty.

Busted computer has prevented posting of skinsuit/tld blog... I'm not doing it on my Droid. Should be back in action next week.