Quantcast

manimal...are you sure about Arizona....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
1. Wow... I mean, wow.
2. I wonder how ugly the cover-up is going to be.
3. I really hope that she can acquire a very good attorney to go after the officers themselves, rather than the department.
4. 60 bullets?! Seriously?
5. Why was a warrant served on a house with what sounds like no suspicion of illegal activity?
6. Why no EMT on site prior to the raid?

There are a lot of questions to be answered here. I think it would actually be a good thing for Manimal to go to AZ to teach idiots like this how to properly do their jobs.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Way too early to bash the cops on this one IMO. Lots of sketchy details, but the fact that this guy served in Iraq doesn't make it impossible that he was a criminal.

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Adrenaline makes folks do some fvcked up things...I am betting that something freaked one of the Cops out, they pulled the trigger unintentionally, shooting him, and then compounded the mistake by denying him medical...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF

Guilty!
Jesús Malverde, a probably mythical Robin Hood figure who is said to have died at the hands of Porfirio Diaz’s dictatorship in 1909, is the subject of a cult centered in Sinaloa, Mexico. Malverde tchotchkes can be found throughout Mexico and the Southwestern United States.

While both English and Spanish media associate the Jesús Malverde cult with narcotraficantes, Malverde’s powers of intercession extend far beyond the drug trade. With judicious use of Our Fathers and Hail Marys, the official prayer to the non-church-approved Malverde is said to be effective for immigrants and people who have been ripped off. There’s even a story of supernatural malfunctions of Caterpillar machinery during an attempt to knock down a chapel consecrated to the popular bandit, though Caterpillar equipment has performed up to specs against Malverde-fortified locations in Kelseyville, California and the lovely but gang-troubled Glassell Park neighborhood of Los Angeles.
And...

After a more detailed investigation, we learned that he pointed his assault rifle at SWAT officers, however, the safety was on and he could not fire.