Quantcast

Manimal SO wishes he worked in Arizona right now

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Jeez..I thought you guys would be supportive of me for working my way a shade up the pigmentation ladder of oppression. :rolleyes: maybe, after a few years, i'll join the secret service and work white collar fraud crimes..then..maybe then...i'll be doing something honorable to the RM PAWN counsel.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
I always pictured something along these lines........

King Arthur: I am your king.

Woman: Well I didn't vote for you.

King Arthur: You don't vote for kings.

Woman: Well how'd you become king then?
[Angelic music plays... ]

King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.

Dennis: [interrupting] Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Stinkle could be the King and Silver could be Dennis.........

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Yeah, Manimal, the crew here will love it when you're designating "Free Speech Zones," closing down public rights-of-way and giving citizens orders on where they can't go in their own town, running an armored motorcade that sucks 100 gallons of gas a second, ties up traffic for hours, and never stops idling when halted, and doing protective intelligence investigations on the mentally unbalanced who've written incomprehensible jibberish, or even professors who've written thoughtful but scathing commentary with a bit too indulgent of a twist, about the president online.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Stinkle could be the King and Silver could be Dennis.........
oh yeah? well, you probably wear sandles, answer questions with another question, let ppl punk you when they get up in your grill, and look like a homeless person. in fact, i bet you're still a virgin

put *that* in your wineskin & chug it

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. :D