Quantcast

Manitou Revox DU Bushing. HELP ME FIND ONE.

nowlan

Monkey
Jul 30, 2008
Hey guys, does anyone know where I can purchase online a DU Bushing for my Revox. Im having a hard time finding one.

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
try calling manipoo they might have tones of revox's laying around and could steal wat you need.

nowlan

Monkey
Jul 30, 2008
Thanks, I will try that. I tried calling Trident, who is a Manitou Distributor. No shops in my area deal with them. The only people willing to help me out was this guy at a Surf shop around here that deals with them, but its not for sure. Trident was like ya we defenilty have those, but you have to be a shop. And Manitou said the same thing, but nobody deals with them. Why is it so difficult to get a part like this in this day in age.

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Go to your local machine parts company with the old bushing in hand. In the states we have Grainger and a host of others. Garlock is one company who makes off the shelf DU bushings. You should be able to find this replacement easily if the part is an off-the shelf item, which it should be.

nowlan

Monkey
Jul 30, 2008
Go to your local machine parts company with the old bushing in hand. In the states we have Grainger and a host of others. Garlock is one company who makes off the shelf DU bushings. You should be able to find this replacement easily if the part is an off-the shelf item, which it should be.
Cheers thanks very much.

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
And Manitou said the same thing, but nobody deals with them. Why is it so difficult to get a part like this in this day in age.
That sucks, they always deal directly with me but my bike team has a Hayes account number. I guess I figured they would help anyone for such a little part. If you were a Denver local I'd help ya out.

nowlan

Monkey
Jul 30, 2008
Thanks man, im still not having much luck with this. However I now know the Dimensions are 12.4mm wide. OD is 14mm. ID is 12mm.

I always thought the inner part of the Bushing had some kind of coating on it?

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
Thanks man, im still not having much luck with this. However I now know the Dimensions are 12.4mm wide. OD is 14mm. ID is 12mm.

I always thought the inner part of the Bushing had some kind of coating on it?
what's wrong with the one from ebay? you won't find them cheaper anywhere else.