Quantcast

Manitou servicing

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
I wanted to get a 36 Van really bad, but my current financial situation won't let me do so. In that case, I need to get my Travis Triple Intrinsic 180 serviced very badly, it needs some work. Manitou isn't responding to my emails or calls, and I also heard they're having some issues right now. Does anyone know of a good Manitou service center that I can send my fork to? It needs to be in the US.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
awesome, i just need a rebuild and lower crown/steerer replacement (my crown race keeps moving around on the old one).

Metal Dude

Turbo Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Smackdonough, GA
Huh, I just sent my Travis in for a rebuild and have got them on the phone
easily. With great response from the crew there. Always hear bad stories about Manitou
but, personally they have always been there for me quickly. I have sent in many forks for rebuilds and most always is covered by warranty.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
hmm, i guess i'll just have to try my luck with them again on monday, i just have been waiting for a bit for a response.

Metal Dude

Turbo Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Smackdonough, GA
When you leave a call back number are you saying you are with a bike shop or just an individual?
I know you have to send it in through the LBS. I work for a bike shop and state that in the call back message.
They should call you back regardless but, this may be why.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
sorry, turns out my account did get cancelled, sbcglobal.net seems to not exist anymore. i sent you an email with my new address though.