Quantcast

Mans Best Friend.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Hey! That looks a lot like my dog. Is that particular breed or just a plain old dog? Mine is too skinny to be a lab, and too fat to be a grayhound. We're not sure what she is but she looks a lot like that:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
jdschall said:
Hey! That looks a lot like my dog. Is that particular breed or just a plain old dog? Mine is too skinny to be a lab, and too fat to be a grayhound. We're not sure what she is but she looks a lot like that:
wow. seperated at birth? she is just a plain old dog.

Only truly mackadoscious-pimps have gold vases in the yard, ya hurd.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
SkaredShtles said:
Why does he have one skinless testicle hanging out in that first picture? :think:
:dead:

that's a shiny dog :D . cool.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
This is tangential, but there is a Dog in Scottsdale that makes the bank drops for one of the merchants. He's never been robbed, or failed to make his drop. Of course he's a 120# German Shepard.

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
My girl. :)

This is Bronco. He stayed with MBC's cousin for the weekend. Cute little bugger, and he fell asleep on me. :)

Good thing there is a Dyson Animal involved.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I Are Baboon said:
My girl. :)

This is Bronco. He stayed with MBC's cousin for the weekend. Cute little bugger, and he fell asleep on me. :)

how'd the alien dog like him? would she chase him? if the little dog could ride your greyhound that would rule!

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Beautiful dogs. I just had to put my best friend down on the 23rd because of a kidney disease. It killed me. Somehow dogs have an ability to always understand you, no matter what, and in a way that no other human could.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
This is my hommie "Flower". Don't let the name fool you, he's a bad ass :D

My wife won't let me get a big dog until we get a house with more space. But he's cooler that I ever thought a rabbit could be.

J

JRB

justsomeguy said:

They taste like chicken BTW.
This picture lacks clarity, beyond the dog. ;)

*ok - I am sure it is supposed to, and it's a beautiful dog. I just needed to bag on the photo. :D

J

JRB

jimmydean said:
This is my hommie "Flower". Don't let the name fool you, he's a bad ass :D

My wife won't let me get a big dog until we get a house with more space. But he's cooler that I ever thought a rabbit could be.

You see, it's statements like this.....nevermind. :think:

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
loco said:
This picture lacks clarity, beyond the dog. ;)

*ok - I am sure it is supposed to, and it's a beautiful dog. I just needed to bag on the photo. :D
What can I say other than I like good bokeh.

J

JRB

justsomeguy said:
What can I say other than I like good bokeh.

Not that the dog the thread was started for is not cute, but that pup is really nice. :thumb:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Leo and one of his friends before he removed his eyes and disemboweled him.

I need a picture of him in "attack" mode.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Dammit I need to get another dog. :(

I miss having one around the house. Always had dogs around when I was younger (parents used to bred Labradors for the customs dept)

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Changleen said:
My cats will get your dogs!

Hunting ears!
we have a cat that is almost identical to that one except he weighs about 35 pounds. he hunts nothing but his morning food bowl. the dog is terrified of him.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Yeah Sebastian is only about 1.5 yrs old and weighs about 6Kg (13Lbs) and his sister is about 5Kg. He is the king of our multi-cat 'hood now, he has huge shoulders and a few scars from winning. So cute! He hunts mostly lizards and birds, plus the occasional weta, moth and fly.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
TN said:
how'd the alien dog like him? would she chase him? if the little dog could ride your greyhound that would rule!
The alien dog gets along great with every dog she's met, regardless of size. The little guy wouldn't stop licking the greyhound's face. :D

Changleen said:
Get dismembered and/or ripped in half. :p

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Changleen said:

Hunting ears!
I'll never forget one of the barn cats where I worked come trotting into the barn with a still twitching rabbit between its teeth.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Did anybody see that show on PBS last night about dogs? It was pretty cool. Turns out dogs are the most genetically diverse species of animal. Think about it. Yorkshire terriers and St Bernards, both dogs, capable of mating and producing viable offspring, yet wildly different looking. Amazing critters those dogs.