Quantcast

Manswell

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Anyone know what the conditions at Mansell are these days? I am going to try to get out there this weekend since there is no rain in the forcast,finally.
Are the DJs still there or have they washed down the hill? Any word on the stupid jump?
I'm bringing a couple of BMXers who just started riding MTB.
If all goes as planned(but it never does) we are going to Chuck's saturday afternoon and Mansell sunday.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
profro said:
I'll be at Wyatt's all weekend, so we'll find you guys for some riding.
Not sure if you're only bringing the big bike but if ya'll want to head to Chuck's for some DJing and 4X action let me know and I'll coordinate some people and see if Chuck is off.

Otherwise we'll see you at Mansell sunday.

dh boyeee

Cesspool
Nov 16, 2004
hiding from your dad
peete what time sunday? i will be ridin herban with brady and jeff saturday and skateparkin it in the morning on my new bmx, but i could definitely go for some mansell sunday afternoon!

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
dh boyeee said:
peete what time sunday? i will be ridin herban with brady and jeff saturday and skateparkin it in the morning on my new bmx, but i could definitely go for some mansell sunday afternoon!
Hmmm, I wasn't invited to the urban ride. I guess I'm being punished for bailing on too many rides :nuts:

dh boyeee

Cesspool
Nov 16, 2004
hiding from your dad
its not really a planned herban ride, more of a me and jeff thing before we empty bradys liquor cabinet. ill consult with brady and my cool-o-meter to see if u can come

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Uh, sorry to Peete out on you but I never confirmed I could ride, just mentioned it was a possibility. And now it isn't, at least for me. Let me run it by Brady and some other locals and see if anybody's game.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Peete said:
Not sure if you're only bringing the big bike but if ya'll want to head to Chuck's for some DJing and 4X action let me know and I'll coordinate some people and see if Chuck is off.

Otherwise we'll see you at Mansell sunday.
No big bike, just my djer. :D

dh boyeee

Cesspool
Nov 16, 2004
hiding from your dad
jet said:
What is this 'herban' ride you speak of?

Where also.

I'll be out there Sunday. I'm fixing up the DH today. I may be doing some erban in the greater metropolis of Woodstock this evening...
might not be exactly what u were hoping for jet, i just dont trust myself unders those circumstances! dont think its gonna happen anyways, but im definitely gonna try to hit up mansell on sunday! ill be on a blue bullit, sportin the outdated east cobb bikes fly racing jersey :(

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
The herban that dunkindonutboyee speaks of is in Macon.
Jet, it would be worth the trip from Woodstick to do it once. Just the idea of riding right next to Greg Almon's grave is reason enough,(can I have a "Git 'er dun!" from the choir?)
There really is a lot of fun herban down there. Lots of hills, retaining walls, stairs, and the cemetary is endless.
We need to organize an ATL group to go down there some sunday morning and meet up with the Macongolese.

Anyway, we'll be at Chuck's today from about 11 till whenever and Mansell tomorrow @12.

dh boyeee said:
might not be exactly what u were hoping for jet, i just dont trust myself unders those circumstances! dont think its gonna happen anyways, but im definitely gonna try to hit up mansell on sunday! ill be on a blue bullit, sportin the outdated east cobb bikes fly racing jersey :(
Do you have any spare jersey's? I could alwawys use another. That sucks about your shop. Why did she sell?

dh boyeee

Cesspool
Nov 16, 2004
hiding from your dad
jet said:
Do you have any spare jersey's? I could alwawys use another. That sucks about your shop. Why did she sell?
hahaha, i have my old freeflite jersey :nuts: $30 i guess if u want it, i certainly dont want to sport it anymore. ill ride my TRUE COLORS TIL I DIE! $$$ was only a plus for them, linda and matt hadnt had a vacation in forever, plus derailleurhanger.com is doing well and so is AstroJump, which they ran out of ECBO, and will now be doing both from their home.

Bloch

Chimp
Jul 29, 2002
GA
Hey Jeff and Peete whats up! Yall should try to hit up factory in the morning before you go to mansell. We are going to ride from 10 to 12ish maybe one. I have to work at one so I cant ride at mansell but it would be fun to ride with yall at the park. Kinda late notice, but if you see this in time stop by it should be fun.
Later,
Ryan

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Ahhh. too late. A big crowd of BMX racers from Alabama showed up last night at Factory. So I took Peter Jr and a friend. I just dropped them off, I was wiped out from Chuck's and an urban ride back to back yesterday.
I suck at skate parks and don't really want to learn yet. I'm clip dependant and old.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Wyatt, Bloch, Karl, McCoy and I rode at the djs behind Cycleworks in Roswell (I think) on Saturday. Then Bloch, Wyatt and myself rode Factory on Sunday morning. We had the place to ourselves in the morning. Tons-o-fun.