Feb 18, 2002
Did anyone look at all the pics? It's all on the road thats just stupid.:mad:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by JMAC
Did anyone look at all the pics? It's all on the road thats just stupid.:mad:
Hmmmm, that IS stupid. Maybe they only had photographers in the road section????

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by Heidi
Hmmmm, that IS stupid. Maybe they only had photographers in the road section????
they had them on the track from what it looks like which is where they finished......doesn't look stupid to me, i'd LOVE to finish in a stadium. espically in europe, all those ppl in there, just the thought has my blood going.

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by indieboy
they had them on the track from what it looks like which is where they finished......doesn't look stupid to me, i'd LOVE to finish in a stadium. espically in europe, all those ppl in there, just the thought has my blood going.
A MTB marathon on roads doesn't seem stupid to you???:rolleyes:

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by Heidi
A MTB marathon on roads doesn't seem stupid to you???:rolleyes:
i don't think you got what i was saying, i think the end was just roads only b/c of the stadium finish. and i'm sure they had to come into the stadium on some sort of pavement. i would HIGHLY doubt that course was entirely road........

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by indieboy
i think the end was just roads only b/c of the stadium finish. and i'm sure they had to come into the stadium on some sort of pavement.
Ummm, yah, that is what I first said in my post.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Well if you look at more pics on I think cyclingnews.com they have more pics with the climbs and stuff all on the road it wasn't just the stadium.