Quantcast

march 12-16 on the West side!

rainbow_smoke

Monkey
Sep 19, 2003
Bellingham, WA
:D hey all, my husbands spring break starts MArch 12. and I am taking time off of work, and we are visiting Joelsman in Bellham (my husband, allsk8sno, bro) and want to hit up SST probably Mon. if people would like to meet us, show us around, let us crash in your yard/couch/floor, whatever, that would be awesome! just post here or PM! thanks! We are really looking forward to some riding on the West side of the state! :D

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
rainbow_smoke said:
:D hey all, my husbands spring break starts MArch 12. and I am taking time off of work, and we are visiting Joelsman in Bellham (my husband, allsk8sno, bro) and want to hit up SST probably Mon. if people would like to meet us, show us around, let us crash in your yard/couch/floor, whatever, that would be awesome! just post here or PM! thanks! We are really looking forward to some riding on the West side of the state! :D
if it's a good day it should be really easy to find someone to lead you to the goods, but if not i live so close to there i can pop on down after work or maybe earlier in the day depending and show you.:)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
rainbow_smoke said:
that would be great!
cool i'm a spacehead so pm me to remind me when you guys are in town, i'm probably heading to Winthrop that weekend but i'll be around to show you SST on Monday at some point in time, that is if someone else from around here doesnt step up that can get you there earlier in the day for sure.....