Quantcast

March 8th Race

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I wouldn't count on too much snow.....

Tonight: A slight chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. South wind between 5 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Tuesday: Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 55. South wind between 5 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Tuesday Night: Periods of rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Low around 43. North wind 5 to 11 mph becoming west. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between one and two inches possible.

Wednesday: A chance of rain before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. West wind between 17 and 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind between 8 and 11 mph becoming calm.

Thursday: Partly sunny, with a high near 51.

Aug 6, 2006
Denver, CO
I wouldn't count on too much snow.....
Last year was unseasonably warm, making the riding much more enjoyable than traditional cold events. No ice, snow was soft on top, allowing for decent traction and constantly changing lines. I ended up taking off most of my layers, and racing in a t-shirt, it was a good time.