Quantcast

marijuana makes you DUMB...mmmmkay?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
addendum to this story...just reading the local news, and there's a story about some 18 y/o driving to the police station last weekend @ 3:30AM to bail out a friend who got busted for DWI. apparently this kid didn't want to wait inside for the paperwork to be finished so he went back to his car.

then he decided that packing a bowl would be a good idea. i guess he didn't think about the fact that surveillance cameras might be present @ a police station, so he got arrested too.

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
I wonder what would have happened if, when he went to the Station to identify and said, "Nope, this is not mine."?

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
narlus said:
addendum to this story...just reading the local news, and there's a story about some 18 y/o driving to the police station last weekend @ 3:30AM to bail out a friend who got busted for DWI. apparently this kid didn't want to wait inside for the paperwork to be finished so he went back to his car.

then he decided that packing a bowl would be a good idea. i guess he didn't think about the fact that surveillance cameras might be present @ a police station, so he got arrested too.
thats hilarious

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
narlus said:

I would've liked to have been there in the video room at the station...

Bob: "Hey Herb, you wanna take a look at this?!"
Herb: "Is he...no...no one's that stup...Hahaha..he is..."
Bob: "Omg...he's loadin' up a second time...we'll wait till he's good and loaded, then ...."
Herb: "Then we'll play 'Echo' with him..."