Quantcast

Market Survey (university project)

Spitfired

Monkey
Jun 18, 2004
Rochester, NY
Hey everyone.
I'm working on a project for a class called Product Realization at the Rochester Institute of Technology.
The class goes through the process of bringing a product to market, and right now we are looking at customer requirements.
Its a short survey and we really appreciate your participation.
Thanks!

Survey

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
stinkyboy said:
Question 9 is like: When did you stop beating your wife?
damn!

Mine has saved my fingers from being broken several times so they damn well have multiple purposes!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Colorado law considers bicycles the same as motorized vehicles with all the rights and responsibilities... which does allow me to ride in traffic when not drunk.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
stinkyboy said:
WTF?!

Must be an AZ thing.
All laws are local, so be careful and know them.

I got into an argument with a cop about my rights, he finally said he'd research it and pass the info along to his staff. He was a sgt or something. in other words, not even the cops know all the laws as there's a sh!tload of 'em!

Spitfired

Monkey
Jun 18, 2004
Rochester, NY
No, we are not spamming anybody. In fact, our group is reaching a larger base of users.
In a real life situtation we might perform interviews or group sessions.
Unfortunately we have neither the time nor the funds, so doing a very large interweb survey seemed like the best choice.
If you're upset, you don't need to take the survey.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Done. I don't use bar ends though, so question 9 could use a third option for "Don't use them."

geargrrl said:
this guy is spamming discussison boards all over the internet
Well he's been an active member here for almost two years, so his bike-related "spam" is allowed.

Spitfired

Monkey
Jun 18, 2004
Rochester, NY
Thanks, Baboon.
Some of my group memebers joined up at other forums and posted it, so it probably looks like spam in those cases but again, it's legit.

Responses are pouring in, thanks so much everybody.

Ps. - Sorry about all of the errors, we sort of rushed it and our marketing girl couldn't make the meeting.
And about the condoms - Honestly, we were just entertaining ourselves, heh.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Polandspring88 said:
I assume he meant prophylactic. For instance, a condom is a prophylactic. Its a nice ride with them, but its an even better ride without them.

Its anything that is used to prevent a medical illness. I take a prophylactic drug every night, and when I tell people that, they look at me real funny. Apparently they think i'm swallowing condoms :)